im just interested to know if there are any people like me when it comes to wasps.. i dont like scorpions either but you dont usually see them evertime you turn round in the summer.. im actually that bad that i threw myself out of a moving car because one got in through the window.. i hurt myself but id still rather have done that than got stung.. i had a lovely mug set..i was drinking my tea on my balcony..a wasp appeared and i literally threw my mug in the air and ran in the house..my mug was smashed to bits.. one got my living room..i shut the door and didnt open it all day, blocking the bottom of the door with a towel so it couldnt come out..i waited for husband to get home from work to open living room door.. people crack up laughing at these stories but its such a bad phobia..nothing else bothers me..ive owned dobermanns which i know people can be scared of..i have snakes..and i know people are scared of them too..but wasps? im literally petrified.im seriously nervous because the weather is getting warmer and theyll be out soon.. the weird thing is..ive never been stung by one..but i had an experience when one landed on my arm when i was walking down the road..i went mad..people ran over to see if i was ok..and some bloke flicked it off of me.. i had a rash afterwards aswell.. which makes me think i must be allergic to them..plus its the thought of it actually stinging me.. is anyone as bad as me when it comes to wasps? i absolutly HATE them..