Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: weird sensation under my left rib cage

Re: weird sensation under my left rib cage

Yeah I'm not sure about mine either.. Does your feel worse when u have wind? My stomach muscles left side ache too! No idea why

Lele x

Yeah the just under the rig cage discomfort can feel like trapped wind but the lower pain doesn't, that's just an ache. I'm sure your sore stomach muscles are from tension. I think I end up holding myself weirdly when I'm sitting in work, plagued with worries but trying to look like I'm doing something useful and I end up causing these pains, as well as my back pain.

Hope so! It's very scary. It's been over a wk! I hold my son on that side so hopefully that's causing the pain. Weird though.

Lele x

Trapped gas take some tablets ul b fine

Hi, I too am having strange feelings in my chest just below my left ribs. I have (in the last 12 months) had a c-section that has many complications including baby flipping during procedure and tearing my womb badly. I had 3hours of surgery and was very ill. Ever since I had pain for 5months and now a weird sensation (almost like someone is washing up inside me) and very much like a wriggling baby during pregnancy. I had xrays that showed something and my doctor put it down to chest infection....!
    PS.... this for me isn't down to constipation as my section has caused me to have IBS an I'm never constipated lol.

Omg this is exactly what I have got, and have had on and off for literally like 5 years, feels like pressure under my ribs, I was convinced it was an enlarged spleen but seeing how many other people get this has really reassured me!

I am facing the same problem , i can consulte with my surgeon doctor and he said there is no problem , its just muscle stress sometimes...

He said to me ......plz don't worry , don't do heavy exercises , just jog and run and keep walking every morning ..

this problem will not arise again .

i am doing that , if somebody has diferent opinion , lz share on this

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

I am facing the same problem , i consulted with my surgeon doctor and he said there is no problem , its just muscle stress sometimes...

He said to me ......plz don't worry , don't do heavy exercises , just jog and run and keep walking every morning ..

this problem will not arise again .

i am doing that , if somebody has diferent opinion , lz share on this

I have this pain also. When my health anxiety was at its peak a few weeks ago, I was convinced that the pain was caused by an enlarged spleen due to the fact that my body was riddled with cancer ... The pain has eased q lot now but I still get a strange sorta pressure in the area, which I have had on and off for about 5 years at least. I'm guessing if it was something serious it would gave killed me by now!
    I would trust your doctor. Give it a few weeks and see how you feel, if it is still bad or gets worse go see your doctor again

i cant believe all this!! ive been having this for 2 years, it cases my skipped heart beats too!! it feels like something is there, even when i lie on my belly! and it rumbles up there too!! ive been worrying for ages about this. sometimes my left side belly feels bigger too!

Yes ive had this. Years ago and that's exactly how I described it.. Like when the babies foot gets under your rib! I've got it again now.. Can last for
    Months. It's trapped wind. It's horrible.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information