Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To the lovely Nicola (nomorepanic)

To the lovely Nicola (nomorepanic)

To the lovely Nic,

After getting to know you I have learnt how much c**p you have to put up with on here that others do not see. The day to day running of the site and the cost that comes out of your own pocket, the deleting of the dupe accounts, the Emails, contact us, the shop and trying to keep us all from ripping each other to pieces when we do not agree with each other.

Please remember that for every nasty person in this world there are hundreds that love and appreciate you so much xxxxxx

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: To the lovely Nicola (nomorepanic)

Thanks for the site Nic-a Godsend to so many

Just thinking the very same Venus!

Its disgusting that Nicola is recieving HATE mail! Cowardly, reprehensible, pathetic behaviour......that woman has put her heart and soul into this site! Shes done this to benefit US, and whoever is responsible should be ASHAMED of themselves.

Anxiety/panic/ H.A huh?.......nothing wrong with your claws though is there???

Dont let em grind you down Nic, most of us here think you are awesome x
    Last edited by paula lynne; 23-02-12 at 15:47.

to nic I cannot begin to tell you how much I apprechiate what this site has given me xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by paula lynne View Post
    Just thinking the very same Venus!

Its disgusting that Nicola is recieving HATE mail! Cowardly, reprehensible, pathetic behaviour......that woman has put her heart and soul into this site! Shes done this to benefit US, and whoever is responsible should be ASHAMED of themselves.

Anxiety/panic/ H.A huh?.......nothing wrong with your claws though is there???

Dont let em grind you down Nic, most of us here think you are awesome x

Hear hear Paula, seems that people are sensitive until it is them sinking the boot in.

I think that people need to remember that this is Nic's site, as it she how sees to the administration of it (with the help of her motley crew of course) and pays for the running costs of it.

We are in effect Nic's guests and if we cannot behave in an appropriate manner we should leave.

Nic you have my heartfelt thanks for continuing to run this site as it has meant so much to me in the past year.

THANK YOU NICOLA.....WITHOUT THIS SITE I WOULD'NT BE WHERE I AM TODAY...GETTING BETTER SENDING YOU .....

Nic, what more can I add?

Without NMP I do not know how I would have got thru the last year - I arrived here at my lowest ebb and found some good friends and received great help and support from people here who have inspired me to be brave and work hard at getting better.

I know that my therapy alone would not have got me to where I am at now and, although I am still very much a work in progress and will always have a propensity to panicking about my health, I know that here lies a community with a solid foundation under your stewardship that encourages and supports us all, irrespective of our problems.

Thanks Nic.

Hate mail ????? Thats crazy, why on earth ?????

Echo much of the above, this site must have helped countless people and made a lasting difference to their lives. It is you who has achieved that

Here here

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

Hugs too! I have benefitted greatly from all you guys on here, and it saddens me that people act in this way. I just don't understand life sometimes - why would anyone want to do these nasty things????

Nicola thanks for providing a unique and invaluable rersourse for people not just with panic but with a welcoming atmosphere to anyone feeling low and confused!

yogi xxxx

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information