Thread: Anyone else spot 3 days before period?

Anyone else spot 3 days before period?

I came off the pill this time last year! I have been spoiling 2-3 days before period since then, thought it was normal up until I looked on google and its says it'd not!!! Does anyone else get this? I've been to the docs numerous times because of pains in my ovaries but he won't give me a smear because it's not been 3years since last one! I'be never mentioned the spotting because like I said I thought it was normal!! So do scared right now! Some one please give me some advice x

---------- Post added 24-02-12 at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was 23-02-12 at 23:56 ----------

Please someone, I'm driving myself nuts! Csn't sleep worrying about it!

---------- Post added at 01:34 ---------- Previous post was at 00:48 ----------

Anyone please?

Re: Anyone else spot 3 days before period?

Hi

Read the posts in this forum - there was one today about this as well

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I had this today! My thread is a few below this one!

Hi a few years ago i was on the depo injection I know slightly different to pill but thought i would reply anyway, when i stopped it because we wanted tot try for another baby, I had a lot of problems with have light spotting for 3 days or more then i would get my period this happened for a good year i had all sorts of tests ultrasounds swabs smear blood test, ovulation test when they do blood test at certain time of month to see if you are ovulation, all test were ok apart from ovulation one said i wasnt ovulation, but after a few more months things just sort of righted itself, I think its just hormones and when you worry its makes it worse, I know this is prob not alot of help but i no what ists like to have that spotting it used to worry me but it did stop and things will go back to normal if i can help anymore just ask toria xx

Thread Information