Thread: Anyone have cluster headaches?

Anyone have cluster headaches?

For the past 2 nights I have gone to sleep ok then woke up at 1.30, then I get a bad headache then I must fall back to sleep as its gone in the morning. I have read on line about cluster headaches and it sounds like that but I have nack and shoulder tension so not sure. I have upped my dose of citalopram so not sure if thats contributing.

Re: Anyone have cluster headaches?

Hi hun, noticed that you have made a couple of posts about headaches recently - I just wanted you to know that when I am really stressed or anxious I have the most hideous head pain - most of it coming from tension in my shoulders and neck.

Last night for example I could barely move my head without feeling dizzy and the pain was horrible.

But today I am fine - just an outbreak of tension and anxiety which led to panic which led to even bigger headache LOL !!

Plus honey you may well be getting a headache or two from the increase Cit dose.

Chin up it will get better if you can manage to focus away from the fact that you have a headache - just keep taking paracetomol every 6 hours for a couple of days, warmth to the neck and shoulder muscles and relaxing baths.

Thread Information