Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is this haraasment... ANXIOUS help

Re: is this haraasment... ANXIOUS help

do i lol its funny how people are so similar isnt it. thanks for the pep talk seeing doc 2moro.

update on harrasment situation- talked to boss, we have put a plan in place (never alone with him, act cold, any inappropriate comments we tell him its inappropriate then he is asked to leave). we also discussed with the police who were really supportive and have logged it all and want to be kept up to date if fter being told he doesnt change or if things essculate. feeling much happier now

That's great news Star! Well done for handling it so well.

Quote Originally Posted by star2001 View Post
    do i lol its funny how people are so similar isnt it. thanks for the pep talk seeing doc 2moro.

update on harrasment situation- talked to boss, we have put a plan in place (never alone with him, act cold, any inappropriate comments we tell him its inappropriate then he is asked to leave). we also discussed with the police who were really supportive and have logged it all and want to be kept up to date if fter being told he doesnt change or if things essculate. feeling much happier now
    Yay! Well done for being proactive and sorting it out, and I'm kind of glad the police are involved because although the person isn't threatening or physically hurting you they are still making you very uneasy and not coming into the shop for the right reasons. I'm sure once your boss has spoken to him he will get the message and leave you alone!!

Ah Star that's fantastic news! I am so happy that you have moved forward with this. You have done the right thing! I hope this works for you - I believe your situation will soon be all resolved!
    Hope everything goes well with doc today!
    xx

feeling very positive and having a good day today.... diddnt manage to geta doc app for today :( which is ashame as i was all ready for it, but never mind... i will try for an evening one this week. will keep you all posted

hi all just a little update for those who supported me with this issue.

basically i had one run in with this person....in store....my collegues remained with me i was very blunt (not rude), steered the convo back to work and made my excuses.... convo lasting a max of 5min and im pleased to say i think the hint has been gotten..... 7 days without a visit feeling so much more confident, and just wanted to thank everyone who helped me with this issue

Thats brilliant news Star ,well done,...All the Best luv Sue xx

Awww im chuffed hun! Brilliant news! Well Done! x (you are a little star aren't you!)

Yay Great to hear it, I'm genuinely pleased for you

hi crystal and all those who have supported me, please see my new post as im afraid things arent so great :(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information