Thread: hi

hi

Hey... I'm a newbie to posting threads, I have replied on some other threads but that's it.....
    I'm 23 and I think I am suffering from post natal depression :( its horrible and is affecting my relationship with my fella... He doesn't seem to understand what I'm going through and doesn't really help me to not get stressed when I don't need to be stressed I.e helping me round the house ect ect which really gets to me as I know he works but its not like I sit on my ass all day long.. I have a v ery active 3 year old son and a 11 week old dughter... I suffered with depression since I was raped 7 years ago but didn't really do anything about it.. I also suffered with it after my son was born and was put on sertraline but me being me wanted to fight the depression myself which I thought I did but I hadn't and I just lived with it and painted on a smile.. Since having my daughter though I have become very low and I cry nearly almost everyday.. I sometimes think I haven't bonded with my daughter like I did my son and I start thinking stupid things like.. Do I wish I had her?? Do I love her like a mother should?? Ect ect I am going to ring the docs tuesday to see if I can get to see the woman doc... It doesn't help that if me and my fella argue he keeps saying I need to see the doctor and trys to blame a lot on my depression which is not the case.. I have been speaking to a few people on here and they have been so helpfull so if anyone else can give me advice or if people have been through the same thing I would like to hear that I'm not alone... Thanks mary

Hi mary12

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: hi

Hi Mary and

Pip x

welcome to nmp mary

Thankyou everyone

Hi Mary - Could you talk to your health visitor too? For advice? x

Hey kirsty... Yeah I could do that.. That's a good idea thankyou

Thread Information