Thread: limit on pm's compared to posts?

limit on pm's compared to posts?

I've made a great friend and contact for support on my journey with fluoxetine. We've been private messaging for a little over a week.

I just signed on and responded to her last message and I got an alert telling me I couldn't send pm's because my Posts were at 10 and needed to be at 15... I don't have anything to post about five times in order to respond to her.

?

Re: limit on pm's compared to posts?

I will have to look into this as I am not sure why it is saying that.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Sorry - this was part of an enhancement put in the other day to try and stop spammers.

I have sorted it now and the post count can be 0 or above.

Thanks for letting me know

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I see you did an extra 5 posts to get the count up. If these were just to increase the count then please remove them now if they were not really relevant and posted just so you could use the PM system. Thanks

I promise that those five posts were serious, actual concerns and thoughts that I had intended to share on this site... just not all at once. but I have a notebook with ideas and thoughts planned out for my posts, now and for in the future. I really wanted to respond to my pal and figured I'd go ahead and post those ideas/thoughts/concerns... it was a win win.

Thanks for looking into it and for responding!

Thanks for your comments and sorry it was broken in the first place - our fault.

Thread Information