Thread: Lumpy breasts

Lumpy breasts

Hey there just wondered if anyone else has lumpy breasts? My right one feels lumpier than the left one and i can feel them atthe side of my breasts they are sqidgy and moveable..could they just be fatty tissue im sure i have always had them just my HA has been bad this week so been prodding them an now its all tender..hope someone can reply to me..thanks x

Re: Lumpy breasts

mine are the same and ive had recent breast checks and they are normal.. dont worry its your HA xx

Thanks for your reply im really stressing about them..i just wonder how we could tell a lump from fatty tissue.hate this HA sooooooo much :( i worry all the time cos i have two kids im so scared of something happening to me x

hmmm im not sure im afraid.. i just run to the docs and let them check rather than guess xxx even if i feel a wolly for going so often, id rather feel less worried... i also just make an app here and there with a female doc just for a breast exam.. just so im regularly checked xx

All breasts are kinda lumpy, I know mine are! Normally things to worry about are firm, obvious lumps that weren't there before. And even then, most times they're harmless cysts. It's important to keep self checking your breasts, but not obsessively. If you are worried about what you are feeling, then it might be worth scheduling an appointment with a Nurse who can guide you through it. What you're feeling right now is completely normal x

Mine are lumpy too, my left more than my right. Had them checked and been told its totally normal. Been like that for as long as I can remember xx

Thanks so much for replying ladies..i think because i constantly touch the area i have mde it swollen so feels more lumpy..really appreciate your reasurrance xx

Moved to female forum for you

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information