Thread: help with symptoms

help with symptoms

I wanted to ask someone about my symptoms. A quick background. I have just come off (last year) Zoloft after taking for 7 years. On days when it seems that everything is fine and I have nothing to worry about, I will feel very unsteady on my feet and i feel like there is a fist inside my head. I try deep breathing, relaxation, etc. but it doesn't help. I have forgotten what it feels like to walk and not feel dizzy, etc. Does anyone else ever feel symptoms for no reason whatsoever? Zoloft sure took care of them. I want to stay off the zoloft because I am scared of being on it for my whole life. Any help would be appreciated.

i dont know about the medication as i am not on that, b ut i have experienced the feeling in my head and the dizziness, and even now i still get these symptoms even on the medication that i am on.

i think it is anxiety hun but if you are really concerned why dont you go to the doctor just to make sure.

i get different symptoms all the time. from one week to the next it is different ,so i know how you are feeling and how exhausting it can be

take care

ruth x x

Hi there,,

Ihave also forgotton what it is like to walk without feeling dizzy,drunk or off balance,,i have had this constant symptom for a whole year now,,a year ago i had 3 massive terrifying panic attacks one straight after the other and i was left with the symptoms,,i really hate the dizzy feeling,,some days are better than others but its never gone away fully,,,

The thing with your meds where you say you are afraid to be on meds for the rest of your life,,,you say the zoloft took care of them,,,if thats the case if i were you i wouldnt be worried about being on meds for the rest of your life if its doing its job properly,,,the meds im on keep the edge off the anxiety and ive always said i would stay on them until the day i die to make sure the anxiety didnt rule my life again,,,i would much rather pop a pill everyday then forget about it than have anxiety you cant forget about kwim?? i wish you luck in your decision,,xxx

HI
    have you tried going 4 a long walk..xxxx
    TAKE CARE THINK POSSITIVE.[blue]

e chant

Thread Information