Thread: oral sex, sorry for tmi!!

Thumbs down oral sex, sorry for tmi!!

Hi, firstly I would just like to say sorry if this is tmi, i have no where else to turn. I suffer with health anxiety and I went down on my partner of 7 years and I went too deep..and from then on I have been suffering from a really sore throat, painful when swallowing and it also travels to my ear giving me real bad earache :( its also on my right side. having HA all I keep thinking is I have throat cancer!!! I had this sore throat about 2 weeks ago, went tjjo the docs but he said there's nothing wrong, but he can only see to a certain point.I'm unsure what caused it that time.The pain went away but has now come back due to this.. but surely if I had throat cancer it wouldn't keep reappearing, right? :/

Re: oral sex, sorry for tmi!!

Throat cancer is usually caused by smoking and the HPV virus.
    If you've head your regular pap smears I wouldn't worry about that.
    I would guess you've just got a simple throat infection , at most maybe bruised your throat a little .
    I really don't think it's cancer. As far as I know cancer symptoms get worse , not come and go.
    Maybe you're throat is being irrated by your partner semen if you've continuted to give oral .

Have you tried antibacterial throat sweets?
    Boots do their own brand and I've found them good.
    Also mixing aspirin and water and gargling it really helps too, I got tonsillitis a lot as a child and I remeber gargling dissolvable aspirin always made my throat feel better.

If it doesn't clear up , you could see an ENT and he would put a camera through your nose to get a better look at your throat .

Re: oral sex, sorry for tmi!!

hello

my hubby always tried to con me saying "semen was good for sore throats" lol.....course I never fell for it!

Ok joke over, sorry your feeling so worried but hunny its just a sore throat! lots of bugs going round at the mo and yes they can seem to get better then wham their back again! throat or any other cancer does not come and goif it continues go back to docs you may need some antibiotics, if your ears are painful too the infection could be in your sinuses which is hard to get rid of without a prescription xx

Thread Information