Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Re: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Hi Kendra, im day 10 on cit (20mg) and slept through the night for first time last night, i too was waking at around 5.30 each day. so it will get better. my appetite is a lot better too, so wishing you the same xxxxxx

Morning Kendra - I know - everything gets out of proportion - things that don't normally bother us do now! Just day 2 of Sert (have halved the dose to 50mg) as very anxious yesterday on 100mg - feel a bit spaced out but managed to have some toast and peanut butter!!! hate the stuff normally.

I hope you have a better day - it does take time and we want to feel well now! Keep in touch Laura x

Thanks guys, my anxiety is bad today, I know I have to go through this to come out the end but its just so hard isint it?

Need to distract myself I think. Was going to go for a walk with the little fella but its started snowing now!!

Wish i'd started on the meds sooner rather than trying to do it myself!!

Thats for all the support!! x x

Kendra it is the meds that is doing this to you as I am in the same boat and I am going to stick with them as I cant be the only person they wont work for they have got to work for me I just hope I dont have to wait 10 weeks like some one said. I have just had a piece of toast and two paracitalmols as got a sickly headach also and a few missed heartbeats.

I am sure we will all get through this.

It is very sunny here in liverpool. but I am just going to stay in.

Laura hope you ok I felt find on sert the first few days calm infact. But I know all these type on anti ds do have side effects and they effect all of us in defferent ways I just dont want to be a coward I got to stick with it.

Cathy xx

Hi Cathy,

I have every intension of sticking with it, and I too dont want to have to wait 10 weeks or so to feel better.

Ive had some porridge and just been nibbling on bits of fruit here and there.

Just feel so tired, and cant concentrate very well on things. I think I really need to stop moping about as well. Its doing me no good what so ever.

Just wish someone had some answers for me!!

Kendra x x

Quote Originally Posted by Shellbell80 View Post
    I am on 40mg of citralopram, dont worry all the side effects i.e not sleeping etc soon go and you will notice a big improvement !!! stick with it
    hi , how long have u been on citalopram ? and when did u notice a difference in yourself please ?ive been on citalopram for 8 weeks now (40mg for 2) xx

Hi ladies - sorry Kendra you are still having a rough time - it will pass - we will all get there in the end - x

Kathy - yes I do feel very tired today - lying on sofa - it's pouring of rain - just got a fillm on - feel better with the 50mg for time being - less anxious at the moment anyway - when will it all end - you think - don't you - want to be my old self again - like you all do! Speak to you soon Laura x

Would just do anything to feel normal again. My mams been here with me all day as was really nervous about being on my own with our Wills incase I felt too bad to look after him!!

I am just not like that at all usually. She must be getting sick of me now!!! Honest wish I would wake up in the morning and just be me!!!

x x x x

No one know until they been through it. I am mad I had to leave Ivan early through this b******g anxiiety but I know it is the SE kicking in been having waves of sickly panic starting in my middle and working its way through my body makes me shake.

I hate going the shops and seeing people laughing and looking so relaxed and chilled and I say to myself that used to be me not a care in the world. It just anoyes me so much.

We just got to accept the SE and work through them.

Cathy xx

Yeah your right Cathy, My mam just said to me earlier how have you been feeling today then? I said like a nervous wreck. She said I didn't think you were that bad today!!! Just goes to show how good I am at acting and just carrying on with things!! Thats when I can like.......

I just keep thinking when I was on Prozac the fourth day I didn't even leave my bed so it cant be all that bad.

Please please please let these meds work for us all this time!! x x

Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information