Hi all!

Boy it has been some time since I have posted! It seems like most of you are doing well, and it is so good to hear from you Kendra!

Leslie, i is always good to hear from you. It is so good to know that you have been doing well.

And welcome Swaniflower and loobeyloo! Itis really interesting to see how we all have gotten on a year later (it is hard to think that it has been that long since I first posted here and started with cit!). I agree that the folks in this thread have a lot of wise words, support and reassurance, I know it did me so much good to be able to talk to folks going through the same thing as me. Being able to relate your experience to others who understand is invaluable.

Alan, I hope things are well. A fainting spell can be certainly unnerving but I trust you are well. We are all resilient here if nothing else. I send you all the best.

I have been well. Hardly can speak of any anxiety really, which I am sure the cit has helped with, especially early on. I still take it as a small 10mg dose, but I dont know if it does all that much. I attribute a lot of my progress to both regular running and biking as well as mindfulness meditation.

Just when I thought spring was around the corner we got a massive pile of snow last night. I am just ready for the warm weather already. Hope the weather is better over there!

All the best!

David