Ems, afraid my tummy's still not right after around 6 weeks! Not wrenching though. Yep, bananas, peppermint tea. My favourite is milkshakes and yogurt drinks. Also, it's good to keep your blood sugar up. The angst can make it go low and if that happens you can get a wobbly/ dizzy spell. It's harmless but unnerving.

Porridge is a good idea will try it. Another favourite of mine is stilton and beetroot sandwiches. Perhaps that's why I have a dodgy tum tum.

The breathing exercise is quite simple. When you feel the angst, say to yourself "STOP!". Take medium in breadth, then very slowly breathe out. As you do, let go of any anxiety and stress. Breath right out and slowly. Hold for a few seconds when empty. Enjoy the moment. Allow your breathing to restart and look around for something bright and interesting to take your mind as your breath starts up. That's it! I can write it up properly tomorrow, but it seems to work for me.

Em, you are doing incredibly well getting out and about and doing your family duties in spite of your SEs.

See you

Steve