Page 11 of 99 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Re: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

morning everybody, bad night again as i got woke up just after 2am and couldnt settle and then when i started to relax felt myself jump awake with all the bad issues coming back big time both mentally and physically. i played a relaxation cd and this time i got a bit of sleep but when waking things soon started up again. it seems all i can do is moan away to you good people at the moment doesnt it, but your support is much appreciated. i hope the day is starting well for you.

morning . just had to let you know that i had such a great day yesterday felt good all day and then went to bed tired (as it should be) i did wake at 5 but went straight back with no problem and did not wake till 7.30, best night and morning yet. :-)
    Kestral i was same as you and used to lie there thinking will it ever be right again, i can assure you it will be x
    Kendra you did wonderful if you been busy on ebay, well done! it is a great feeling when life is starting to feel good again.

want to wish you a lovely Mothers day Kendra , ive been spoilt by my son (he 21) i even got a card!

hope you have a better today Kestral. see you tomorrow :-) xx

Day 18.

Morning Gabrielle, I slept good last night. Got a bit of a sore throat so woke up coughing a few times but went back to sleep. My lil boy woke up at 5.45 but hubby got up with him so difted in & out of sleep until 8.30am. So not bad really. No retching, had the bubbley feeling in stomach but not enough to bother me or keep me awake. I do feel less anxious today I think anyway. Its hard to tell sometimes cos your waiting for the feelings.

Best day so far I wuould say!! x

I'm over the moon that you had a good day yesterday!! Bet your feeling great today after a good nights sleep??

You are getting there and I am nearly on the way there!! Its such good news!! I didn't even wake up this morning thinking of the interview. I came into my mind later on! What to wear?? God I'm nuts. So got up and soretd the outfit out so its ready and another thing off my mind!! lol Crazy init??

Sounds like your having a lovely mothers day. I have too so far. Going to see me mam in abit and dinner with the in-laws then back to do something with my mam so it should be a lovely day. Its really sunny and nice today so I think I am going to enjoy it!!

Take care!!

Kestral hope your feeling ok today!! x x x

sounds as though you ladies are going to have a really good day. enjoy yourselves and shake of a few cobwebs. you girls certainly deserve it, looking after a young family is a big job. if your family has grown now i hope they spoil you rotten,
    best wishes to you all. alan.

morning everyone, this early waking is ok as i like the mornings normally but maybe another hour wouldnt be so bad. i find if im disturbed im not the sort that can settle again easily. usually its my collie dog who decides its time to get up to be let out and once shes done her rounds of the back garden, comes back in for some more kip. hope you ladies enjoyed yesterdays spoilings and are feeling more yourselves now. my anxiety levels are a little up and down today but it seems to be a little better so thats progress of a kind. what time of day do you find it best to take citalopram. my gp says it doesnt matter as its a 24 hour drug but i was wondering if you found morning or night as the most effective for you, although it shouldnt make much difference on what he tells me, it may be a psychological preference. has anyone had the horrible sweats from cit. as a side effect. this will be my 11th day on it so hope things will kick in for the better now,
    have a relaxed and pleasant day, alan.
    Last edited by kestral; 19-03-12 at 07:41.

morning Alan, sorry your day was anxious yesterday and hope you have a better one today. some days i was the same though but i think they are just a blip day and today should be better for you. i take my cit in a morning and i do still sweat but not has bad, the mornings are the worst because the anxiety used to wake me up but i do not have that now, i do wake up early still around 5pm but go back to sleep now. im hoping it will settle down soon. when do you take yours?
    your getting there alan, i know it takes time but it will be worth it. take care now xx

---------- Post added at 08:20 ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 ----------

Morning Kendra, how are you today? i was a bit tired yesterday but had a lovely day, hoping today will be more energetic lol sun is shining and spring is in the air , hope you have a lovely day xx

hello gabrielle, ive been taking mine at night. another side effect ive been getting is like muscles twitching in my arms, legs and chest which tends to wake me.
    alan.

I remember having a shaking that woke me up but it was only once. it will all calm down and you will feel more in control again. this site has been a god send to me ive got so much comfort out of reading other threads and knowing i am not alone and want you to know you are not either. we will get better real soon xxxx i could do with a bit more energy now so hoping thats going to kick in :-) hope this helps you.

the doc has labeled me a hypochondriac so everything i feel becomes a big issue with me health wise, but how do you decide what needs looking at and what is just a minor irritation.

anxiety is very clever at convincing us that we have so much wrong with us, when we think we re better with one thing, we go and find something else to worry about and are sure we have something else. my mind was so cluttered with so much in it until i was like a bottle of pop waiting to go off. ive been on cit for over 3 weeks now and the best feeling i have is that my head is de-cluttered and not over powering me anymore. what you feeling is what we all feel Alan. nothing is minor to us , its all relevant to how we feel at the time. i know its an anxious time but it will get better and you will have a clear head again. :-)

Page 11 of 99 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread Information