Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Re: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Day 19.

Morning guys. Not long been up!! 12 hours in bed!! Can't believe it. The hubbys off so he got up with my lil boy.

I feel poorly this morning, sore throat and aching all over. Its nice to feel something other than being anxious all the time.

Back at the docs tonight so will see what she has to say. Don't think I want to up from 10mg as feel like I am doing ok and just dont want all those side effetcs again.

Interview is tomorrow so lets see how I am then?? I take Cit on a evening before bed. And yes sweated really bad at first but thats eased off loads now. My lil boys not well either at the minute so has been waking really early so not sure if I would be waking early as well. But for 2 mornings running I haven't been getting out of bed when waking just lying there until I go back to sleep.

Gabrielle I would love the extra engergy. I am going to ask GP about it today as I have been eating really well so can't understand why I am still tired. Possibly this cold been hanging over me!!

Kestral this will get better like Gabrielle says. She is doing great now and I am hoping to follow in her foot steps. You have reached day 11 and doing really well, all these things will pass they have for us!! Stick with it and you will be back to your normal self in no time!!

x x x

Hi Kendra, wow 12 hours, sounds good to me! hope all goes well at docs, let me know what they say about the energy please. i go back to mine on wedesday, ive been off work nearly 4 weeks, i would love to go back but dont quite feel im there yet with this morning feeling, once your bac at work its full steam ahead so will have to see what she says.
    sorry to hear you got a cold, bless hope you feel better soon xxxx

Hi Gabrielle, going to ask about vitamins and that as well!! See if thats helps!! Me throat is killing is!! Av just sat down been tidying up. Might even tackle the ironing later! Hate ironing! lol. I was off 5 weeks then went back 3 weeks had a melt down again then been off 2 weeks. We have to make sure we are sorted and not rush back cos thats what I did and I wasn't ready!!

Think the sleep has done me good. Just trying to keep busy until tomorrow!! Hubbys taken me lil boy to the metro centre so managed to get all kinds done this morning!!

Think i would be feeling on top form today if i didnt have cold!! Hope your ok!!

x x x

Oh i might not be back just yet then due to not being 100%. i did some ironing today....i hate it too lol then felt a bit tired so have had a rest. you cant have a rest when you at work eh. its so lovely to hear you sounding good, hope your having a good day and tomorrow will soon be done and im hoping you'll feel even better when interview over :-))
    let me know how you get on at docs, i take vitimin B complex and cod liver oil/evening primrose. my doctor asked what i took and said fine. have to say though ive only just got back into the habit of taking them, when i was having side effects and not being hungry etc, did 'nt care if i took them or not!

hope your feeling better with your cold xx

Hi Gabrielle,

Just got back from the docs. Shes going to keep me on 10mg , shes given me another 2 weeks sick note. She said the tiredness was due to our bodies been exhausted from the anxiety and to rest as much as possibe until we get built back up again.

She checked me throat and said there was no infection so pleased about that!

God one day soon I will wake up without a care in the world and not feeling anything!!

Hope your ok and feeling ok??

x x x

Hi Kendra, so glad you got on ok, it makes sense that we catching up eh, ive just chilled this afternoon , listen to your body i say. we just want to do everything at once i guess lol

so glad your throat ok. :-)

interview tomorrow and im wishing you a good night kip, and you can do this.........will be thinking of you xxxxx

Thank you hun thats really nice of you!! x x

Guna try and relax for the rest of the night!! x x

Take care x

Hi Kendra!

I remembered that you have an interview tomorrow! I just wanted to say best of luck and I am sure you will do great. Anyone who can persevere through the first couple of weeks on cit, deal with anxiety and manage a family can handle just about anything, I suspect, so just keep in mind how much stronger you are than you think!
    I am also really pleased to hear that you're doing well and that the side effects are starting to wear off. I know that after about two weeks or so I feel almost like a new person, although this spectacular weather certainly helps lift my spirits. Not sure how the weather is in England right now but Ohio is wonderful right now!
    For what it's worth the New York Times has been running an interesting weekly series on anxiety that I have found to be really fascinating. Some of the articles are definitely worth checking out!

All the same, all the best for tomorrow!

i know its early but i just woke and felt anxious and jittery so i checked my pulse and the reading was 120+, i hadnt felt panicky until then but i calmed down and it eventually got back to about 64bpm. is this another side effect of citalopram.ive been to a&e a couple of times already recently, the first by ambulance as id passed out and they ran an ecg, blood, urine and xray tests. these were ok and the doctor suggested i go back on citalopram as my anxiety levels were so high. he said the passing out was due to prolonged anxiety. last night i ended back there and they again did blood and ecg checks which were ok. my gp wants to run a 24 hour ecg which has put me back in panic mode. all my family insist its just part of the procedure but it freaks me that theyll find something wrong. id hoped after about 11 days the citalopram would have settled me. things are very difficult right now. anyway enough of me.
    kendra, good luck with your interview, what time do you go for it. someone told me if you feel nervous, picture all the interviewers sitting in their underwear, it relaxes the mind and makes you realise they are just people. ive done it in the same situation and some of the images in my mind has made me smile. let us know how you get on.alan.
    Last edited by kestral; 20-03-12 at 08:31.

Day 20.

Morning everyone!! Well its D.Day today interview at 1.45pm. I am a nervous wreck but thank god I have had 20 days on CIT!!!! I think I would have been climbing the walls this morning if I hadn't!! Can't believe the day has finally arrived!!

So sorry Kestral you are feeling bad. The cit does give you loads of different side effects. My heart used to beat really fast but I knew what it was so it never really worried me. You will be fine. Keep on taking the meds and you will be feeling yourself in no time honest!!

Thank you Owl, it was lovely logging on here and reading that message will check the new york times later today! Thank you so much!!

Well think the SE's have eased well off now. Thought I would be a mess this morning but I'm not really no retching, no running to the toilet and on a day that has casued me to be like this I think that it is pretty good.

Still got the sore throat but apart from being nervous I have NO other anxiety sypmtoms!! AS YET!!!

Going to try and keep busy until I have to get ready to go!! Might tackle the ironing.

Take care everyone!

Kendra x

Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread Information