Page 13 of 99 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Re: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Day 21.

Morning everyone, hows everyone feeling this morning??

Had the dredded interview yesterday. Went better than I thought it would. Had a massive PA when I got in the room but managed to control it without anyone realising and got through the interview.

Was a nervous wreck before going but calmed myself down as much as I could, its all over with now just got to wait for result. Will find out next week sometime. Can't do anything more so really its over until I find out.

Had a terrible nights sleep, think it was all the aftermath from yesterday tossed and turned all night waking up evry hour, so I am shattered this morning. My turn to but up early with the lil one.

Woke up this morning when the lil one woke up. Feel ok, no where near as I did yesterday. Just so tired but I will catch up on my sleep.

Still living in hope that I am soon going to feel back to my normal self no its all over!! Going to be positive and say yes I will!! Just takes time and patients.

Kendra x

Morning Kendra, well done you!! you did it.............thats all that matters. i know exactly how you felt because i am sure i was the same. what a relief you must feel now its over. bless you. wishing you a brilliant outcome next week :-)

yes i should think it took a lot out of you yesterday so today you will just need to chill when you.
    im back at the doctors today, i have been a bit tired last couple of days so will have a word with her about it today, i feel so much better in so many ways but the tiredness gets me down because im not getting much done. its 3 1/2 weeks now, will let you know what she says. app at 4pm. have to say though, head clear no anxiety so if the tiredness could be sorted i think i would be :-)

hope you get a restful day Kendra and so pleased the interview over for you! xx

morning Kestral how are you today?

---------- Post added at 09:12 ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 ----------

everytime i write i mean to let you know my name and forget to put it. so pleased to meet you Kendra and Alan! im Lesley. :-) xx

Hi Lesley,

The tiredness takes over doesn't it. I am totally exhausted today. Our wills feel asleep for an hour so just had a cuddle with him on the sofa. Hes at nursery this afternoon so can relax a bit better!!

So pleased you are feeling no anxiety and have a clear head. My head is clear but today like I say and think its the aftermath of yesterday. Once I get a good nights sleep I will feel better!!

Let me know how you get on at the docs!! Hope it goes well!!

Speak soon!
    Kendra x

Hi Kendra, been to docs and she wants me to stay on 20 says im tired because body needs to rest but will get better. im off another 2 weeks. she thought i was doing well and not to worry about being tired as it will get better. i was worried about getting back to work, but no good to them like i am anyway lol i do have some good days so hopefully it will all settle down soon. tiredness does get me down though because head is willing but body is'nt lol hope you ok and manage to get a good sleep tonight xx im on day 27 now :-)

Hi Lesley,

Thats what my GP said to me it was all the stress etc making me tired all the time!! Our bodies do need a rest its just hard to do! Its does really make you feel down thats how I feel and have still got a lumpy feeling in my throat and a sore throat!! How long have you been off work?

I think I have only been there 3 weeks this year!! Used up holidays and sickness!!

You should really be feeling all the benefits soon being 27 days! I am 21 days today so near enough a week behind and only on 10mg!

Wish we were all cured and better!!

Hope you have a fab nights sleep too

Kendra x

hi Kendra. ive been off 4 weeks come friday. she wanted to sign me off for a month but said i would see how i am in 2 weeks. my new job starts april so really hoping im ok for that, have spoken to my boss though and they will cover if need be, you don;t realise how long it takes to get right eh. i would be fine if i could have better night sleeps and not be tired in day. like you said we will get there. i was doing well last week but been tired this week, may even be time of month menopause for me lol will let you know how it goes.
    sleep well now and speak to you tomorrow. xx Lesley

Day 22.

Morning everyone, managed a good nights sleep last night but woke up at 5am feeling nervous again. Stayed in bed for as long as I could stand it. Head feels all fuzzy again this morning and feel a bit pants to be honest. Trying to keep busy and occupied but cant really be bothered!!

Hi Lesley, sounds like it went ok yesterday. Its good your boss is helping and understanding. Mine are also. Takes the pressure off you. If I get my job my new role starts in April also.

So not having the best day ever but trying to plod on. Think I expected to wake up today and feel back to normal again after all the stress but it must have taken it out of me more than I thought.

Hope your ok today.

Kendra

Hi Kendra, i think it will take a couple of days for you to relax after your ordeal at the interview, it takes it out of you. x hope your feeling better now?
    i got up this morning (still woke up at 5 but did go back) and went out to get my prescription and then visit a friend, decided to do it early coz thats when i feel yukky lol i have felt a bit tired this afternoon but not as bad as i was so hopefully getting other side of it, oh i hope so! im like you i expect to be back to normal like....yesterday, but i think we just need to be patient and it will happen when our bodies are ready. i read so many threads on here and although it makes me know i am not alone it also makes me feel for all of them feeling like this. i hope we can soon look back on these days feeling 100% again :-)

my energy is somewhere it just has'nt found me yet lol

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:17 ----------

oh meant to mention i also take propanol, they have helped me a lot when the anxiety was at its worse on the meds. i could take 3 a day, (10mg) but now am down to 2 a day. will gradually cut them out when im better :-) x

Hi Lesley,

I'm feeling a bit better now. Felt terrible earlier. I'm hoping its just me claming down at the minute.

It so hard these type of days!

How have you been feeling??

Kendra x

Hiya, i ve been better today, felt a bit tired in the afternoon but it did'nt last so hopefully mines kicking in now. ive done a few jobs also and enjoyed them. the mornings are worse but even they are getting easier, i woke up sweating but that seems to be getting better. so what you reckon? sounding good now eh? your not far behind and im sure we'll soon get there Kendra. glad your feeling better x hope you get a good night tonight. zzzzzz

Page 13 of 99 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread Information