Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Re: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

yes prozac was the pits alright. OMG it was awful. I just wish I had stayed on the cit this time last year I had been on them since I became ill in the sep and I felt great this time last year and because i felt brill I came off them in the april. God am I sorry. So you will be fine.

And at the begining I had terrible retching of a morning but it didnt last long.

Cathy xx

Prozac was terrible!! Funny it worked for me 12 years ago but wow this time ill!!

I feel a bit odd as well, cant concerntrate properly and my head feels heavy!! Kind of just handling it at the moment cos I am hoping it will go away!!

Just trying to force an egg salad down me neck. No wonder I have the runs on a morning all I do is eat fruit veg and salad!! Lol

Not going back to work either tomorrow going back to the docs. Just can not face it just yet!!

Are you feeling any better as the night goes on??

x x

Day 5

Morning everyone!! Hope you are well??

God I'm shattered been awake most of the night again. Woke up retching again. Took my tablet last night and just panicked and panicked about it!! Why it was my 5th tablet??? Feel totally anxious this morning more then usual. I just want to be able to sleep and not feel sick on a morning.

How many more days of this do I have to take?? Am I just being a whimp?? Another day of forcing myself to eat it is then!!! I just want to be normal!!!

Kendra x

Morning Kendra, I was same as you for 6 days then it got easier, i am now day 11 and its the first day ive felt like doing something so hopefully getting there. it does take time but it will be worth it. my appetite has now come back too. not long now your nearly there :-) xx

Aww thats made me feel so much better thank you. You have made me cry. I feel so rough. Sat here forcing porridge down me to keep me going been on with it 20 minutes!!!! I hope I am like you please please let me be like you.

I'm at the doctors ay 1pm to have a chat etc and get a sick note for work.

Wish I could curl up in a ball until I feel better.....

Its great you feel like doing something today. Fab news. Well done you!!

So pleased for you!! x x

Kendra I always took my cit in the morning with breaky if I could manage it. I am like you at the min feeling sick in the mornings and as the day goes on not too bad. But I just dont want to do anything but I have been like this since I came off the cit bloody annoyed I came off them.

You will just have to force the food down you like me. I look a mess. feel like i did when I started prozac but not as bad.

I am dreaming I am normal again which is great then I wake up and I am in a living nightmare. no wander I find it hard to get up.

The cit will be great for you once they start working.

keep me posted.

Cathy xx

Hi Cathy - sorry you are feeling crap again - I have felt a bit squeasy but still managing to eat a bit. Not so tearful today but still on 50mg - see how it goes - take care Laura x

It is a living nightmare. I hate this and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I am sooo tired and fed up of not living my life like I should.

Its the complete pits........

Ladies we are in this together so we will give each other motivation. And we WILL get through this.

Just got to get passed the withdrawals.

Keep smiling

Cathy xx

Day 6

Morning all,

Good thinking Cathy!!! How are you all this morning?

I had a better nights sleep last night but woke at 4.45 in a bit of a panic nothing really bad. Still retching but was sick. Still feeling quite anxious.

Going to try and keep busy today and not think about symptons. Dont know how I am going to stop thinking about it but I am going to try. Think I make myself worse chewing over them all the time.

Got to reapply for my job and the application form needs to be in Friday so really must get that sorted out. And get my ass into gear!!!

Kendra x

How

Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread Information