Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Re: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Morning Kendra

Sorry you are still feeling sick - horrible - I am on day 4 of sertraline - have felt sicky but had a dizzy spell in the night - that frightened me - just have to take one day at a time and "try" to keep busy! I know it's hard when you feel crap. Hope we have a better day. Laura x

Hi Cathy - hope you have a better day - and that you are not so anxious - speak to you later x

Thanks Laura, being dizzy really frightens you doesn't it?? Hope your day goes better too!! x x

Hi Kendra, hope your day going well? im day 11 now and had a good sleep and woke up feeling good, ive done some ironing today which is great cos ive not felt like doing anything :-) i am off work at the mo but do hope to go back soon. its thanks to this site that i have perserved with the meds and so glad i have. it will get better for you too xxxx

Hi Gabrielle,

I have felt a bit better today, been out for a walk with my little boy for an hour, Done a little bit of housework

I'm not building my hopes up too much though in thinking I will be the same tomorrow as it ends up being a let down.

I still felt terrible this morning when I woke up but it eased off as the day went on.

I have even managed to eat fairly well and actually fancied cheese and crackers earlier which felt really good. They only thing thats been getting on my nerves today really is that nervous lump in my throat. It really gets on my nerves!

I agree this site helps with the rough days when you feel like you just can't carry on with the meds. Everyone's so helpful. Thank you for all your advice and encouragement with the cit.

I'm really pleased you have woke up today feeling good. Can't wait for me to wake up feeling good.

Take care

Kendra x

New member here. I started on Citralopram today. I was warned it might make me feel more anxious at first but I feel immediately calmer. I feel a bit 'wired' and tingly but it's nothing like the constant anxiety I was suffering. Tired now and looking forward to a relaxing sleep. Hoping the side effects don't get worse but I'm sure I will handle it.

Day 7

Morning eveyone, hope you are all well!!

Slept ok last night, woke up a few times but got back to sleep. Woke up at 5am but just lay in bed, eventually got up at 5.45 had a smoke then went in the spare bed until 7.10 when my little boy woke up. I must be sleeping a bit during this time but dont realise it. I did retch a little bit when in bed but nothing major. That nervous lump seems to have gone for the moment too. Hope it stays away. I do feel a bit anxious but dont we all on a morning at the moment?

I'm even managing a normal cup of tea this morning. Still only on 10mg this is being reviewed on 19th March.

Hi dromedary - what dose of cit are you on? I didn't start and feel a bit more human until yesterday (day6) so stick with it if you can you will start and feel a bit better. Really hard to do but we will help you on here!! x

Kendra x

Morning Kendra

That sounds a bit more positive - hopefully the side effects are slightly going - but you seemed to have slept a bit better - hope you have a good day.

I slept much better than I normally have done = not so shaky this morning. Felt depressed and anxious yesterday but started to feel better late afternoon. Will see how today goes. Laura x

Hi Laura,

Yeah we will just have to see. Its good you started to feel better in the afternoon. We just have to support each other as we go.

I can't wait to just wake up one day and have slept right through until a decent time!! And then to not retch at all.

Take care Laura

Kendra x

Day 8

How is everyone this morning?

Well been awake since 4.15am this morning. Feel a nervous wreck had the runs again and retching. Feel exhausted.

I know whats caused it, was told my interview date for reapplying for my job is the 20th March. I took it well when told yesterday but obviously its sent my anxiety through the roof.

Was starting to feel a bit better too but obviously its there like a cloud waiting to come out at times like this...

Any help ideas. Still only on 10mg cit, This isint being reviewed until the 19th March.
    I knew all this was mainly down to my job situation and this had just proved it.

Managed to sort application out yesterday. Then got told this!

I feel a nervous wreck.

Why can't I just handle things like everyone else??

Kendra x

Hi Kendra

Sorry you are still feeling yuk - the re application for your job has certainly added to it but I think you shouldl stick to the 10mg whilst you are having these problems do not go any higher - let your body get adjusted first.

You could always phone your doctor (telephone conversation) to tell him how you are feeling - that is what I am going to do next week (he's on holiday)!

I woke up ok this am no shaking or churning but was like that yesterday and felt crap later on! You feel "another day to get through" don't you.

Anyway hope the days go a bit better. Luv Laura

Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread Information