Page 59 of 99 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Re: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Good evening

Ems, well done on going to work., You always have kind words for me. I do keep active, but it’s a real chore. I feel a long way off work, and all of the other things that you deal so well with. I know we shouldn’t think about these things, just do them! I tend to agree on the cit. Not change just yet. Give it a couple more weeks. But if the doctor is keen for a change, then I think I will. I’m already on 30mg and betablockers and I don’t feel like I’m on anything! I suffer anxiety so maybe mirt is for me. I think doc will stick to SRRI’s (is that right?).

Kendra, Lesley, you both sound much more positive. The SE’s don’t sound too bad. Take things easy for a day or two, and enjoy the rest. You both get out too. You are often with family and friends. I do a bit of exercise, but not much social stuff. Tomorrow I have my therapy again, so have a trip to Swindon to NOT worry about!

I started on the pills in the evening then, because I wasn’t sleeping switched to the morning. Didn’t make any difference to me.

Tracey, how was job interview?

Enjoy your evening

Steve

been an ok day but havent done anything much. got a bit anxious and had the laboured breathing so tried to relax and after 30 mins or so it improved.
    my daughter and partner have just found out they have got a house to move to in a fortnight so its a bit of a happy/sad time as that means my granddaughter of 8 weeks will be moving and i wont get my grandad cuddles so much. that will leave just my wife and me + the dog in a 4 bedroomed house, something we havent had since 1973 when my eldest son was born. makes me feel old as i like people around me and its going to be so quite.

Morning All,
    Havn't been on here for a couple of days, as been busy with work & hubby back from Portugal, OMG all that washing, but I really missed all the chat.
    Kendra & Lesley you both sound so positive now after your little blips, I am also on 20mg, been on from the start, now on day 30, not sure how well they are working, but try & keep myself busy with work, going to gym & visiting family & friends, some days its very hard but you have to keep going.
    Ems was also on mert before the cit but didnt seem to do anything for me, but got to admit didn't stay on it long as they wanted me to go on highest dose & I knew someone that was on it & they seemed very zombie like which scared me a little, hence on cit now.
    Alan you seem to be coming on in leaps & bounds & handling your little blips well.
    Kendra have you got any Talking Therapy's arranged ?Am back at docs on 10th May & may ask about them, did you find them helpful?
    Love also to Steve, David, Tracey & Laura
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Gonna be watching the football tonight (COME ON NEWCASTLE)
    XXXX

Morning all,

Morning Hazel, yeah i do the talking therapy and it does help. I ended up refering myself as GP kept forgetting.

Day 2 of upped dose and not feeling as bad as I thought I was going too!! Which is good, just feel sooooo tired all the time, its unbearable at times!! At least so far Im not retching and running to toilet on a morning!! Still got those crappy negative thoughts in my head but hoping 20mg is going to sort that out!! Feel slightly anxious its always there like a big black cloud waiting to spill over!! Wish I had a big lazer gun to zap this all out my brain. 2nd of May today and been like this since new year!!! How long has it got to go on for?? Do you think I am making myself worse by not just getting on with thing?? Ignoring it etc??? Its just so hard to do when the thoughts and feeling are like this??

Good luck with the interview Tracey!!!

Hows everyone else been feeling??

Steve speak to your GP if you think your not improving, you have gone on long enough feeling like this!! Your a lovely bloke and need to get it sorted!!

Alan, it will be quieter now without your daughter and family there. Bless ya, I long for peace and quiet!! But I bet if I got too much of it I wouldnt like it!!!

Hope your ok David and the kitten has settled in!!

How are you Lovely Lesley this morning?? Hope you had a good sleep and feeling better today!!

Speak to you all soons xxxx

Kendra xxxx

morning all, looking for my positive head to get the day started, have a number of things to get done around town today.
    alan

Morning all

Nice to hear from you Hazel. I hope husband has made up for birthday absence?

Kendra, when you find that lazer gun, I want next go on it! I'm sure we all don't help by dwelling on the negatives, but that's the nature of the illness we have. It's all about small steady steps and DON'T BE HARD ON YOURSELF! You're not making yourself worse. It's not your fault, and you get on with many things. You always seem to be out and about with friends, family, wills, etc.

Morning Alan, I have a sort of worzel gummage image in my head. That positive head is there somewhere I'm sure! Enjoy the trip.

Have been for run. Farmer has put damn bullocks in the field. Me and younger dog (Dyfri), got chased by them. They are so annoying! The bullocks are the worst; all energy and testosterone (like I was once....I wish?!?!?!).

Anyway, positive day ahead; doctor and therapy.

Take care all

Steve

Afternoon everyone!

Kendra I find if I keep busy it really does help I know its hard when you really don't feel like it though :-(

Today I've felt sort of foggy and spaced out and anxiouis at times but kept on doing my bits and bobs. I had docs he I looked noticably better but I should of told him I feel spaced out and foggy but forgot! anyone else get that???

Alan nice to see you positive hope you've had a good day, I can remember when I moved out my mum and dad where devistated, change is not good for us anxiouis types anyway!! But they can't get rid of us quick enough now they love it!! lol

Lesley hope you have a good day and Hazel glad you are well & you are sounding in positive xx

Steve your post made me laugh about the bullocks!! Hope docs went well

Hope everyone else is good too em xx

---------- Post added at 13:59 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

I forgot to say Hazel we will be watching footie but we are Chelsea all the way !! xx

Cant believe footy not on telly, will have to find somewhere with one of those dodgy channels to watch it.
    speak soon xx

Hi all,

im having problems with my laptap so this will have to be quick. im feeling better than i did but still a bit anx, spoke to doctor and she said keep taking the propananol and she will see me next week.

Kendra, im really hoping that the increase is going to make all the diff to you and put you on the right track xx all the best.

steve hope all went well for you today with the doc and therapy, let us know how you got on. your post about the bullocks made me smile too

no comment on football i don;t watch it lol but enjoy hazel and ems.
    your post is always uplifting ems thank you for sharing.

Alan, what kind of day you had? i really hope it went well with your positive head on and you got all your jobs done in town. i like shopping in town i do

anyway hope you all having a good day and will pop back later, think i need a new laptop now. grrrrrrr

take care now, Lesley xx

youll have to mind where your stepping on your runs now steve. still got a bit of testosterone even at my age but cant run anymore but i know which one id sooner have.
    " no comment on football i don;t watch it lol but enjoy hazel and em" err, what are you trying to say lesley? hope things are settling down for you now as your one of the most positive posters on here and i love reading your posts.
    ems and hazel footballing ladies? what more could a man want?
    stick with it kendra, did butlins let you change your holiday dates because youll be feeling up for it in 2/3 months time.
    alan.
    Last edited by kestral; 02-05-12 at 16:59.

Page 59 of 99 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread Information