Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 488896979899 LastLast

Thread: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Re: Citralopram Starting out (day 3)

Hi all!

Boy it has been some time since I have posted! It seems like most of you are doing well, and it is so good to hear from you Kendra!

Leslie, i is always good to hear from you. It is so good to know that you have been doing well.

And welcome Swaniflower and loobeyloo! Itis really interesting to see how we all have gotten on a year later (it is hard to think that it has been that long since I first posted here and started with cit!). I agree that the folks in this thread have a lot of wise words, support and reassurance, I know it did me so much good to be able to talk to folks going through the same thing as me. Being able to relate your experience to others who understand is invaluable.

Alan, I hope things are well. A fainting spell can be certainly unnerving but I trust you are well. We are all resilient here if nothing else. I send you all the best.

I have been well. Hardly can speak of any anxiety really, which I am sure the cit has helped with, especially early on. I still take it as a small 10mg dose, but I dont know if it does all that much. I attribute a lot of my progress to both regular running and biking as well as mindfulness meditation.

Just when I thought spring was around the corner we got a massive pile of snow last night. I am just ready for the warm weather already. Hope the weather is better over there!

All the best!

David

hi folks, trust you all had a good easter. had 24 hour bp check but gp decided to recheck in 3 months as there didnt seem a clear pattern on report so i keep pushing along with energyless days/guidy days mixed with some good ones.
    alan.

Kestral, hope you are well. I am also sure that the uncertainty and frustration also can be contributing to anxiety and the whole boatload of symptoms that go along with it.

Thought I would stop in and see how everyone is, it has been quite which hopefully means we are all doing well. Things have been pretty good for me, though this weekend I have been a bit out of it and somewhat anxious. Nothing too bad and all in all doing well. Hope you are all enjoying the springtime now!

David

hi awk, good to hear from you. seems all our old buddies are moving on and like you getting things back together in their lives,
    been down in cornwall for a week, I love it down there.

Hi Both

I'm still around, but on here less and less.

Still enjoying myself down here in sunny Swansea. Actually, today has been the first really good day, but I had to stay late at work so didn't have much fun in the sun.

We have a new puppy, Celyn. Full on energy and hard work. She'll shape up eventually I'm sure.

I'm coping well at the moment. I feel a bit tense if I've had a few drinks the night before....but I tend to avoid drinking at all most of the time. Work is busy, but doesn't seem stressful. I'm still doing mindfulness and yoga. I've entered a 10k race in September, so have started to increase the running a little in preparation. Trouble is, my times don't improve even when I train.

Good to hear from you, and please keep posting when you get a chance.

Take care

Steve

hi Steve, what type of dog is Celyn?. Good to hear from you and your enjoying Swansea.
    Alan.

helloooooooo thought i would pop in and say hello. its so good to see you all doing well. im doing good also. have had a bit high bp but suppose it may be an age thingy. anyway doctor sorting me out. im on holiday tomorrow going to see my daughter so looking forward to that.

take care all you lovely peeps and i will pop in again. just so happy everyone better xxx lots of love.

Hi All

Just checking in. Alan, Celyn is a Welsh Collie. Just like your normal collie only smaller and more aggressive. She's a sort of reddish-brown and white. She's a bit of a handful to be honest. She jumps up at people and recently has been barking at other dogs. She's still young, so still time.

Lesley, good to hear from you and glad you are well. Hope holiday went well. I presume your daughter is working?

I'm doing well. Recovery ongoing, don't think I'll ever be quite the same again, but thankful for being as well as I am. I'm doing a 10k run in September, and will try for a good time. The beta blockers were I think effecting my performance, so I've stopped taking them. Doctor seemed quite relaxed about them. He prescribed me some milder ones, but I prefer to just stop. Felt a bit weird at first, but hopefully I'm on the road to improvement. Had last beta blocker on Thursday.

I'm still on the cit. No rush there!

Take care all

Steve

Hi all,

lovely to hear your doing ok Steve, ive just back on propananol, my blood pressure was up and then i had some meds which made my heart race so hence propananol, i think anxiety has crept back in too. i been doing so well, its a shame this has happened. they'll sort me out . :-) xx Celyn what a lovely name Steve, bet she came with a lot of love. x

i thought of you Alan and your racing pulse, bless you if you have to deal with what i had on a regular basis, scared me it did! hope you ok alan xx

David hope all ok with you and you got some kind of summer, because we ain;t! its horrible. we all need a dose of vit D .

Steve i went to see my daughter yes, it was so nice to see her and hopefully going again in september so must get this sorted before then. am off work this week because tablets making me tired etc which should pass. sorry ive needed to go off but can;t be helped :-( hows your work going steve? its great to hear your doing well and even off the beta blockers. well done you!

well i will pop in again, it always helps me popping in to NMP, like a comfy blanket xx

lots of love and hugs,

Lesley xx

Hello :-)

ive popped in to let you know, the bp tablets were not needed so i was a bit poorly with them, anx obviously crept in because i felt so rotton. it all seems to be out of my body now though and all the anx is lifting. its been an odd experience and im just glad its going. im still taking the propananol and see doctor on wednesday. the bp tablets made me feel really rough, but i am thankful i do not need to take them. :-) its great to see it so quiet because it means you all doing so well and that makes me happy :-)

i have been in some of the threads in here and so many of us going through it and what a Godsend this site is xx

lots of love to you all .....Lesley xx

Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 488896979899 LastLast

Thread Information