Thread: Just been prescribed Cipralex 10mg a day? anyone got any advice if taking this drug?

Just been prescribed Cipralex 10mg a day? anyone got any advice if taking this drug?

I have been diagnosed with anxiety based depression and don't recognise the person I am at the moment...I have been prescribed Cipralex..now I am worrying should I embark on a drug I have to take for at least a year, will it help?

Re: Just been prescribed Cipralex 10mg a day? anyone got any advice if taking this dr

yes , dont read the leaflet , take one and pop it down your throat , its the only way to go , and thats back up and out of your depression

Re: Just been prescribed Cipralex 10mg a day? anyone got any advice if taking this dr

I did read the leaflet and a tonne of stuff on the internet too...although my doctor told me not to..as he said in my current state of mind I would be doing exactly what I am doing..not wanting to take it..but desperately want to get better, back to me and my normal...

take it all with a pinch of salt , everyone different , if you read you worry , you worry then you worry more , to get out of the depression you have to stay positive

and dont google , its your worse enemy when your anxious and depressed

Thread Information