Hi everyone.

I've not been on here in a while. My anxiety has never gone away completely but I have been coping with it and considering I am not on meds I think thats good.

Anyway I came over all strange on Tue last week, strange tight head sensation, sweating from head to toe and nausea. After about 15 mins it started passing but wiped me out for the day. went to docs, bp was fine and said wasn't sure if it was a panic attack but is running few bloods to check iron etc. The following day I came down with the flu and have been awful ever since.

My anxiety has started again, keep thinking I am having a heart attack and have pains in head and palps sometimes. I know its only 6 days and I have had quite a bad dose of flu and need to recover but is this me thats making it worse, am I being too hard on myself?

I am so scared again and am worried I am having a relapse and am going to be a mess for months again. I cannot have medication (anti-d's) so have to deal with it on my own and dont fancy betablockers.

Is it common to relapse after a period of illness?

Any advice much appreciated.

Seren