Thread: OCD Diagnosis

OCD thoughts

Hey, just posting a quick update, lately I've been suffering from bad intrusive thoughts to do with a sexual nature, I'm currently taking propranolol along with clomipramine which helps though I felt good taking them as they helped with my anxiety and obsessive thoughts, I just found out I have a diagnosis of ocd involving thoughts and images without compulsions and my therapist has reassured me that I won't act on the thoughts and I've had thoughts in the past of a violent and sexual nature but mostly now the sexual thoughts have came back which include a fear of being gay, commiting incest, pedophillia, beastiality which I find very annoying and unpleasant, lately I didn't taken take my medication for a couple of weeks and the thoughts started again and felt very agiatated and erratic, is this just the OCD playing tricks because everytime the thoughts come along they feel so real but I know they're not, it's just extremely annoying, frightening and mentally tiring fi, much ghting this constant battle, if anyone has any good advice then please let me know, much appreciated, Thanks!
    Last edited by JM9258; 07-03-12 at 23:43. Reason: Spelling

Thread Information