Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: side effects

side effects

I am on sertraline and I would like to know did anyone get sickness missed heart beats and high anxiety after 5 days of starting them and also after 5 days of upping their dose.

I am not too good today so sick and really panicy. I upped my dose to 100 on sat which was 5 days ago.

I have had bad mornings but this morning and last thursday have been worse. and they were 5 days starting and 5 days of upping them.

Cathy xx

Re: side effects

Sorry you havent felt to good give it a couple more days or go back and speak to your doctor if not happy i tried citalopram once and it made me feel awfull so had to stop.These might just be start up affects so dont lose hope talk to doctor if your worried hope you feel better soon

Thanks Vetran but I really want these to work for me as I have tried cit they did work but I stupidly stopped them after 6 months I did go back on them but couldnt stand the side effects. and the prozac was horendous so I need these to work for me. As you said it could be the start up effects .

Cathy xx

Me too Cathy, still having anxiety, not sure if it's the Sertraline or just me. Not sure what to do for the best now. Sertraline kind of feels like my last hope.

Yes I think it is me to who is doing it to myself. So just keeping at them.

Cathy xx

Hi Cathy I did get heart flutter/missed beats last week for a few days. My appeitite totally went and i did feel nauseaus too. Im on week 2 of 100mg

did you? are you on sertraline? that makes me feel a bit better. as not a good day for me today.

Cathy xx

Yes i'm on sert. Im on week 2 of 100mg. Started off on 50mg for 2 weeks then upped it. Yes, i got missed heart beats etc. Its quite normal! I feel very paniky today too. Its just a waiting game really isn't it!

Yes me to panicy not good at all and it is a waiting game alrihgt. we just gota take each day and try and stay calm.

Cathy xx

I want to start living again my family get worried about me I feel for my kids well they not kids my son is 30 and one daughter is 27 and the other daughter is 23 but they miss their happy go lucky mum.

Cathy xx

Hi Cathy - on day 5 - cannot say I have had missed heart beats but have had a churning stomach today and alot of dyspepsia (hearburn)? Nausea feeling has gone now - but have felt spaced out - still on 50mg but we have to be patient (not half as bad as prozac side effects}!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information