Thread: Twitch on My back scared

Twitch on My back scared

Off and on twitch on my back

Scared as heck :(

It's on my left side kind of by the shoulder blade.
    It's been going on for like 3 days.
    Has anyone else had one? I'm worried !
    Last edited by Worriedgirl87; 09-03-12 at 01:30.

Re: Twitch on My back scared

We need more info that this to be honest.

We all get twitches and remember that we are not a medical diagnosis site here

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Could be muscular.

I really wouldnt worry about it

If you still have it after a week then see doc but I can't see it being serious

Do you suffer with HA?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Yeah suffer with extreme hypochondria.
    I've had cat scans and blood work and they doctors can't find
    Out why my right pupil dilates more
    Then
    My left pupil .

I'm
    Just scared you know?

I haven't slept good in 4 nights. I'm on an hour of sleep. I keep getting random
    Symptoms I go to the doctor and I'm just always scared. The doctor said there's no brain tumor or anything wrong because he did a cat scan an he did blood
    Work. I'm just always afraid there is something else that is causing my pupil to dilate more then my other one.

This muscle twitch on my back is creeping me out

I'm also sleep deprived . I feel like I haven't slept in days.

I'm up all night googling trying to figuring out what's going on with me.

Im on my first day of Zoloft and my lorezapm doesn't help me :( idk what to do

:( This pupil thing scared me
    The
    Most! :( then now
    My muscle has been
    Twitching off and on.

I have muscle twitching all over my body. I can even see it sometimes! I gets worse when I'm stressed or tired, so I'm not acutually that worried about it. (I've moved on to being worried about the pins and needles I have been getting frequently.) My twitching began after reading about MS, the pins and needles began before I knew it could be a symptom, so maybe that's why I find it worse. Anyway, I know it's anxiety. But I refuse to believe it.

Try not to focus on the twitching, distract yourself if you can.

You really need to get some sleep NOW, but I'm sure you know that. If you can't sleep, try breathing exercises.

I get lots of twitching and weird feelings in my back. For me its always when extremely stressed!

I can totally sympathise with you, around 5 years ago I took a twitch on my leg, 5 days I had it for, with hindsight id been getting more and more as time had been going on, but never like this, almost constant. I went to the dr's they did a few basic tests and said there was nothing they could find wrong probably just an over worked muscle. I wasn’t convinced. anyways on the 5th day id had enough, had a long cry feeling sorry for myself and it stopped, there and then. Now since then I have realised that these things come and go, always worse during times of anxiety or the day after drinking. I can even have them in my sleep. They are really nothing to get upset about. (i know that’s easier said that done) a few things that seem to help are consuming things that contain allot of potassium, trying to relax like deep relaxation, lying down in a nice comfy bed and trying to slow down you thoughts, getting plenty of sleep and caffeine is a total no no makes them much worse. Just remember the reason you have these is because your poor nervous system in totally exhausted it was NEVER designed for modern living and when it gets worked up it fires off signals when it shouldn’t which cause muscle twitches, heart flutters etc. Potassium and magnesium naturally relax the nervous system but try natural sources again your body was designed for these and works best with them. a good way of getting lots of potassium into you is with orange juice but don’t over do it as too much potassium isn’t good for us either like most things don’t do anything to excess. Good luck and hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for your story. Im just so worried its been about 7 days now and this twitch is off and on on my left shoulder blade I'm worried it's a blood clot or something scary.

;(. I'm aoooooo scared

Thread Information