Thread: ladies please! x

Red face ladies please! x

It started at christmas, id get this really weird ache in my outa labia, i know it sounds strange, i only have it one side (left), a really odd nagging ache. its kinda in ine with the first bit of my lady line (tmi) ... its quite achey and i was worried about it cuz its not going away.... anyone one suffered anything simiar????

Pearl x

Re: ladies please! x

Pearl

You sure do seem to have a lot going on "down there" - could be tension I guess from all your anxiety.

I would not even think about it if you possibly can but just mention it at your next GP appt. Unless of course it could be related to your bladder issues - sorry do not know I am not a doc (lol) - perhaps we could swap aches and pains for the day

I am sure you are ok hun xxxxxxxxxx

Haa Macc, i feel i have a lot of issues down there, but no one wants to listen to them, I had a ump down there a few weeks ago but by the time i got a appt with a female doc it had competely gone... i thought it was that that was causing the ache, but clearly not now. You know i worry about cancer so much, so im thinking awful things.... i haave such awful back ache and muscle ache that never goes away and stinging hip pains that i worry, but cuz ive had a ct scan the docs just say take pain relief....

Hi Pearl, I completely sympathise with your worries re cancer. I'm the same but I think because we worry so much we're hyper aware of the slightest little ache, pain and bodily change that others probably wouldn't even notice. I'm sure you're completely fine. There's no harm in mentioning it to the doc though. However in my experience getting constant reassurance that you're healthy really doesn't help because (in my case anyway!) as soon as you've got over one worry another takes it's place! Now when I start to panic I say STOP really loudly. I'm trying to train my brain to quit this stupid behaviour as I'm sick of it. I hope you can overcome this. Take care xx

Thread Information