I find the worst part of having panic disorder is I can never explain to people what the symptom plaguing me feels like. But lately it feels like my stomach is dropping... maybe what the first drop on a rollercoaster feels like? It takes my breath away. It passes quickly but it makes me feel like I'm gonna lose control and I feel like yelling for help everytime. But this stomach drop kicks fight or flight mode into high gear. I'll get a weird feeling in my head that seems to be aggravated by bright light, my neck feels tight, and I get dizzy. There's a weird heavy sensation in my arms and I get really hot. When it happens I have to leave any room. sitting is impossible. I had a terrible case of all those symptoms combined at a work meeting and when i ran into the bathroom, my pupils were dilated in bright light so I figure thats an effect of adrenaline because pupils are supposed to constrict in bright light. The feeling in my head makes me think I'm experiencing seizures, but none of the symptoms of seizure are necessarily there, other than the feeling of panic. I don't lose consciousness or control, i just feel like i will. Does anyone know what I'm talking about/ experience any of these symptoms? Is it just adrenaline and panic?