Thread: Blip?

Unhappy Blip?

Hello

I have been taking Citalopram 20 mg and Mitrazapine 15 mg for 2 weeks and was starting to feel much better. However today i can feel the anxiety coming back again and i have lots of negative thoughts. Did anyone experience this - could this be what they call a blip? Thanks
    Last edited by Gopala; 23-03-12 at 20:16.

Re: Blip?

Everyone gets down days and blips, it is a normal part of recovery. You're also still very much in the early days of your medication as we discussed in another thread about this. Recovery is something that will happen gradually and over a number of months. Usually the pattern is your dips, blips, downers or whatever you call them will happen less often, and when they do, will be less severe. I think the best way of describing recovery if all goes to plan is that it "creeps up" on you

Dear Ingenious - thanks again for reassuring me. I need to chill a bit i think. Anxiety sucks - these boards and the members are great - what a support

Hi I have been the same. Just starting to feel some benefit now and it has taken 9 weeks! Stick with it.

Hi Sophie ;-)

Wow 6 weeks - one kind of effect are you feeling now? Im on day 17 - had a couple of bad days but feel somewhat better today.

I am feeling much better again so I think it was just a blip. I am even having a couple of beers this evening as it is Friday so I must be feeling back on track again. Hooray. I think the Cit is really starting to kick in now

Nice one Sophie - have a good night and JUST RELAX. im feeling pretty good myself, a bit high or something lol. Wishing you wel Gopala

Thread Information