Thread: where do i start :/

Question where do i start :/

hey so past few weeks ive been feeling like my body physically is getting alot worse but i cant seperate anx symptoms from other maybe life threatening symptoms... my head has been feeling really fuzzy and numb i cant describe this horrible feeling but its like im constantly spaced out and and cant concentrate on anything for long period of time, my eyes always feel weird and my body feels really light and floaty.. ive noticed also that im not going out as much as i used to and try to avoid going out as much as i can im too scared to go to the docs ive not been in months .. but they will just say the same thing to me anyway "its anxiety".Any words of wisdom are appreciated, thanks for reading.

-kevin

Re: where do i start :/

Hey Kev welcome back ... it has been a while!

Obviously i am not a doctor but the fuzzy light floaty feeling sounds a little like depersonalization - there are many threads on it here at NMP under symptoms which might be worth taking a look - if you haven't already.

See you soon xx

Hiya Kevin,

Yep definetely sounds like depersonalisation I've had it for 2 months now and it's by far the worst thing that's ever happened to me. Feel kind of drunk with it but haven't touched a drop since it came on. It started after a bad time with anxiety guess its just the brain resting itself from the constant state of fear I was in. Hope it goes soon as had enough of it bigtime, I just started Citalopram 2 1/2 weeks ago and it's definitely taking the edge off it. Hope you manage to get rid of it soon as its horrible.

Take care,

Mick.

Hope you feel better soon.. go see the doc x

Hey kev hun, u need to go to the docs hun, have afew checks done, dont worry, it is very hard hun, im still here too and not getting any better, i hope u are better soon, i hope we all are, i cant take much of it anymore, seems to me like once u start strugglin with it u will never get out of it, im still obsessing i have cancer somewhere :'( x

I can totally relate. I feel like my heart and breathing symptoms have gotten better, but now I feel a lot more fuzzy headed, concentration difficulties, eyes feel unfocused, etc. It's really annoying! I try to just get on with life and hope it will go away eventually. I think the more you let the symptoms control you (i.e. going out less), the worse things get, so I try to keep living normally.

Hope this helps a little!

thanks for all the replies, i read them all , no sign in progress but im still alive

Thread Information