Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Please remember why we are here

Hi Nic
    I have been using this forum since sept/oct 2005. I have made great friends.I have bipolar/manic depression with out this group I would have been completly lost.
    THANK YOU ONE AND ALL
    yours Dawn2

Re: Please remember why we are here

you are doing a great job as are all the administators , and if it wasn't for this site there would be alot more lonely people around
    keep up the great work Nicola x x x x

Hi - I'm new to this site and just reading through the various admin articles.

I am just so glad to have found this site and am very grateful for all of the wonderful people who take the time to help and support others by sharing their experiences and sometimes just letting others know they are there and that they understand.

Thank you!

Sx.

hi i just wanted to add that there are some really genuine caring people on here and i have made some great new friends and this site is a life line to some people and i have read so many success stories that have come about since people have found confidence from this site so welldone to all involved and all its members hugs guys xxxx

wow i love old threads lol

its good to see how nmp is as popular now as it was in 2006

i too heavily rely on nmp for my social life and to help gain support.

i can never express what you all mean to me and how grateful i am to nic and all the crew for giving up their time, freely and generously

diloch yn fawr

milly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Nicola
    Just wanted to say that I think the site is brilliant,it's comforting to know that when I am up in the night(which is often) I have somewhere to go where I feel safe and know people are listening.
    Anxiety is a taboo subject enough but with site's like this we can get it the attention and recognition sufferers need.
    Lets keep up the good work
    Love Mothermac xxxxxx

I would definately have been one of the lonely people if i hadnt found nmp. My life here in germany is quite isolating and having the anxiety come back with all the awful symptoms would have kept me house-bound even more if not for all the support on this forum. Ive done so well in the short time as a member here.

I dont always get it right, but with so many different personalities I suppose thats only natural, but the fact that nmp works for so many of us is a tribute to how its run. Its also a tribute to some wonderful members.

Where else can we share bad jokes, win quiz prizes, play silly games, share life experiences and laugh and cry together all on one forum? Weve even got our own pub

So ill raise my glass to nmp (its only the tonic wayne honest ) may it long continue the fight.

Cathy xxx

Cathy you are so right.
    Ive had so much help and support from members of this site i really dont know what i would have done without them.
    Ive been so down i havent wanted wake up, then ive thought of this site and the first thing ive done is put my computer on and come and read some of the posts on this site.
    Ive laughed in the chatroom til tears have come down my cheeks.
    And ive met some lovely members.
    foxy bell, paddington, mynnd, the voicewithinme,sakmirman,domino. Oh i could go on, but its the likes of these people and this site that has kept me going.
    Oh and cathy hopefully wel meet soon.
    I too thank nic and admin for this brill site.
    you dont appreciate things til you havent got them. I know for sure id be lost without this site.

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

I agree this forum is a wonderful thing! The admins are great as are all of the members! I love how there is no drama and just lots of support for everyone.

I think the problem is a lot of us are obviously very anxious and worried, thats why we are here, so we worry when we don't get posts or replies. It is in our nature!
    But this site is a God send, I cannot express the relief when I see posts from people who think the same way I do, who worry like I do and understand the problems people suffer when you have issues with anxiety and depression.
    We all come here because we all have issues with this, and it's a great community.
    Well done to all the Admins who work so hard to keep it going. x

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information