Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please remember why we are here

Hi Nic and guys and girls

I have just recently started posting again due to a period of time where i was on a low, but never has such warmth and care been shown to me over a period of time from anyone else but you guys on NMP, I have great friends some great responses to some of my posts and the moderators are great caring people. You created a minor miracle and it is because of this sight that so many people have come through some of their worst nightmares

Nic you did a great job and we thank you from the bottom of our medicine bottles lol

Like Nic said responses come if people can give support and even some helpful tips and answers so dont ever think your not being cared about on here. Its the reading thats just as important as the replies in my
    book

Sue with 5

scknight

Hello Nicola and Friends,

I for one, Nicola, applaud and take off my hat to you ( albeit it my anxiety hat- LOL) for this superb and wonderful site.
    I cannot imagine anyone moaning that they had not received a reply to their post as I think there are a zillion replies from fellow sufferers on topics which they can relate to thus offer advice and support.
    I do keep in mind that waiting for a reply may be expecially difficult for someone in the throes of an anxious period of time.
    The chat room is an invaluable place where I have met and made friends who have experienced much of what I have over the years.
    I implore those that have moaned to realize what a blessing this site is.
    Once again, this Yankee thanks you Nic and your staff for maintaining such a grand site. I can only imagine the dearth of time and effort it incurs.
    To all my friends in chat and on the forum, thank you and bless you for your kindness and always being at the ready to lend an ear and a shoulder.
    Love from across the pond,

Hugs,

Soup

" I have developed a new philosophy.....I only dread one day at a time." Charlie Brown

Hi Nicola

I would also like to add my thanks to you for this wonderful site, I wouldn;t be where I am now if it wasn't for the wonderful people on here. i haven't posted fro quite a while but know that you are all here if I need the support.
    If I have a bad day just logging in and browsing through the forum gives me a boost.
    So thank you again

Take care

Elaine x

Hi Nic,

What a great post

If it wasn't for this site i'm sure I wouldn't have got through my darkest days. It was always somewhere I could come in times of need and always got great great support and advice.

Ok I probably am one of the offenders who doesn't reply as much as I should, but I do reply to the posts I feel I can give good advice too.

Love Tara xxx

Hi Nicola
    Thanks for the great post. This site is amazing and joining here was what started me on my road to recovery. Thanks to yourself and the administrators and of course everyone who posts and replies to the posts.
    Love Helen

Hi There Nicola

Thanks for your message.

I do appreciate the work you do.BIG THANKS

Ive had a great time on this site NMP

I made a really good friend that understands my problems.[:P]

If someone hasnt had a reply to their post..my advise would just be write it again with a diffrent heading to get other peoples attention.

The sun is shinning here in lancashire ,tennis and football this afternoon.
    Have a good week everyone that reads this and remember there are other people out there with problems simular to yours ..your not on your own...as i found out when i joined NMP .

Amazingly that made me feel a little better I wasnt alone.

Keep up the good work Nic,you must give up loads of hours of your free time to make others happy.WE DO APPRECIATE IT.

Take Care

Love and Hugs

LASSIE XX

Fair play. I think this is a brilliant site & atleast come on here once a day. Im fine at the moment, very well & havent got the anxiety but still like to come on here & if i see someones suffering with something ive had in the past then will let them know. I guess we all use this site in a way but i like to think its not all take, which is why i still offer an opinion when i dont need any for myself at the moment.
    The way i look at it is, if people dont reply to my thread, its because they dont know anything about it. I would rather people didnt reply if they hadnt experienced it, than not really knowing what they are talking about.
    Caz xxxx

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

Hi All,

A BIG THANK YOU to Nicola and all the administrators who have helped make this site what it is today, and for everyone who has replied to my posts, you have all been a big help, especially when i've been feeling bad.

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care.

Marie XXX

Hi all,

I think thanks and acknowledgment are indeed due to everyone involved with this site. In my experience, it is extremely difficult for anybody...no matter how close they are, to truly understand another person's situation, unless they have "walked a mile in their shoes". Therefore, people with anxiety problems become more and more isolated as nobody understands...their friends, family, GP even sometimes! This only compounds things further and a negative spiral evolves.
    When you think about it, it says a great deal about the compassion and empathy of NMP and its members, that the people who are often the least able to give anymore, because they are already emotionally crippled, time and time again somehow keep managing to find love and understanding for others. For this alone, we all deserve commendation.

CW

xxxx

"Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us, we could learn to dance on a moving carpet." - Anon

Hi - I would just like to say that this site has given me back my sanity - when all around me failed me - this site saved me - just knowing there are thousands of others like me helps a lot. Thankyou a million times over xxx love wenjoy xxx

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information