Thread: Day 7 on fluoxetine

Day 7 on fluoxetine

just taken tablet no 7 and feeling really bad this morning, need some support. Wake up each morning wondering how going to get through the day yet know in reality that i have nothing to worry about. I have a churning stomache that doesnt seem to settle till the afternoon and have to go to the toilet several times. I have no appetite and feel sick but keep trying to make my self eat little and often. Spoke to the doctor on monday(day5) who advised me that these symptons are quite normal and should start to settle after about a week so keeping up hope. Any advice would be appreciated

Re: Day 7 on fluoxetine

Hey.

I'm on day 11.....I have been feeling the same. I was bad before taking it but I've actually gotten into a deeper state. Some days I have had moments of normality but mostly I've not been able to eat and wake up with a knotted stomach.. Yesterday and day 4 have been my worst so far. I have upped my dose today to 20mg instead of 10 and hoping it will get it kicking in soon!
    There are alot of topics on here about Prozac. Maybe do a search and read through. It's really helpful to see how others made it through the first weeks and came out alive and happy!

Kel

hi.. im on day 3 tommorow [prozac/fluoxetine].. .just feel same i dnt know quite how i feel..but not good :( but i know this tablet often makes u feel worse b4 starts make u feel better x everyones different. good luck xxx xxx

Hiya, thomson 56. I hope the side effects have settled down by now. From everything I've read it seems that after the first month things get better. I hope that's what you've found.

And ANG3LIC, sounds like we started at roughly the same time. I think I understand what you're describing.

I'm on day 5 of 10mg fluoxetine. So far I've felt quite anxious on day 2, and well, today. Other than that I've only experience nausea and a couple of tiny dizzy spells. When did everyone else's side effects really begin to take hold? And how bad did they get? xx

hi.. il write a proper reply tommorow.. just cant concentrate at min, awful, anxiety. its just a comforting/good feeling knowing other ppl r in same situation or simular etc.. n knowing u can talk n express yourself freely without being judged..and lovely ppl on here will offer help/advice/surport/friendship etc... ive found that n only been a member for bout 4 days..x good luck everyone n hope u all can have a good evening/nightxxx

Yeah, it really is. I'm so glad I came across this site. Good luck to you, too! x

Thread Information