Thread: fixing hair, fixing glasses

fixing hair, fixing glasses

I've been dealing with both for a long time. I can't help but feel there's something wrong with my hair so I always have to look in the mirror and brush it, (i know for a fact its messy and not attractive) the same thing with my glasses, they are always sliding down my nose, and the nots pads are uncomfortable and I feel like a huge nerd when I wear them, I rarely wear them for these reasons, and I feel like they are always crooked and look crooked and no matter how much I clean them they still have smudges on them. Contacts are hardly a good alternative as they are difficult to put in, maintain, and they dry up and they are blurry and they irritate my eyes and glasses are visually better. Can anyone help me?

Re: fixing hair, fixing glasses

What is the obsession with your hair about? perhaps get it cut or dyed? might make you feel better about it and break the cycle your in...
    I know glasses are expensive but perhaps save up for some new ones of those too...

Thread Information