Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: daily report,,a little further everyday,,,hospital

daily report,,a little further everyday,,,hospital

hi guys as you know my mum goes into hospital on may 24,,and she will be in there a week for her knee op,,i havent been more than 2-3 miles from my home for the last 3 years and now i am making it my mission to get to hospital to see her ,,,,the hospital is around 6-7 miles arhhhh,,but i have come to the conclusion that if i dont get there to see her i would never forgive myself!!!so tonite i made a promise to myself that i would go a little further everyday so eventually i could make it there by the 24,,bit of a tall order i know but there really is no alternative,,so here tonite is my diary,,,i started tonite quite positve got on my mountain bike rather than my car because somehow i feel much more comfortable with my cycle,,so off i go i got nearly a quarter of the way and stopped sat down on a bench and chilled ,,the first day i really didnt want to overset my goals because if i had pushed myself and gone further then i may have panicked and that of course is defeating the object,,so today i feel comfotable with what i have acheived which is the important thing,,so tomorow i will go a little further until hopefully on may the 24 week i will feel ok about visiting my mum ,,so i will beback tomorow with an update,,any support would be most welcomed thanks guysxxxxxxxdarren

hiya Darren

You are going exactly the right way about this..its great!!!!!
    Thats exactly how I made myself get further from home and it works...pity I havent kept it up every day or I would be on a right roll by now...lol

keep going with your diary, I would love to hear how you are doing!!

love sarah
    xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution

Darren

I am so pleased for you! [8D][8D]

You are doing so well by pushing yourself and I am very proud of you as you know.

Stick at it ok?

If it helps then you can have my mobile number so you can call or text me to take your mind off things as you go further.

You are coming along great Darren and you should be so proud of yourself. []

xxxx

Nicola

hey Darren,

Well done mate!! Going a little further everytime is definetly the way to do it. Keep up the good work!!

Sarah (seh1980)

Darren,

Great going matey!!!!!!

I too am so very proud of you.

You are setting goals for yourself and following through with them.

Keep us posted on your progress won`t you?

I know you will be absolutely fine come the 24th. What an accomplishment this is for you.

I hope this story inspires others who are agoraphobic (check spelling).

Well done Darren. Keep it up.

We are all rooting for you.

Take care dear,

Diana xxxx

a big big big THANK YOU nicola that would be such a comfort for me on this one nic and i will most certainatly keep you posted ok,,you can mail me that n,o nic,,thanks nicxxxxx darren

hey thanks sarah wouldnt like to be too over confident at the mo but hey who knows!!!!!xxxxxx darren

hey hi diana thank you your kind words and support are so much appreciated ,,thanks and i will deffinatly keep you posted ,,cant let you all down now can i???but most importantly i cant let myself down,,xxxx darrenxx

Darren,

You have just broken through one of the most important and pivotal walls - having the real determination which will prove to be stronger than your fear as you have such a strong motive to succeed and the fact that you're doing it for you and it's the beginning of a new era for you.

Your Mum may never know how hard you've had to work at this but you will and so will we all here .

All the best

Please do keep a daily diary here and keep us posted on how you're doing and we'll all be rooting for you.

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

well done darren,really proud of you matey,remember...little steps...go on my son!

bryan.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information