Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: daily report,,a little further everyday,,,hospital

Darren,

You are right matey, you can not let yourself down.

You are doing this for all of the right reasons.

Funny how unexpected situations can possibly be our saviour.

I suspect after doing this and getting to that hospital to see your mum, you will be driven to do so many other things that used to be a no no for you.

So maybe that old saying "MOTHER KNOWS BEST" really does exist ey??? I mean after all it is your mum who ultimately has gotten you out of your home to try to muster up the courage to get to that hospital.

HMMMMMMMMMM makes me wonder......

Like Meg said your mum may never know how hard this has been for you, but you and we will.

What the love for a mum can help us overcome ey????

I am so moved by the love you have for your mum that has given you the strength to venture out on this mission.

As I have been having troubles with my 18 year old daughter and could`nt imagine her jumping through any hoops or obstacles for me.

Take care Darren.

Keep at it matey!!!!!!

You will succeed.

Love Diana xxxx

Darren

I sent you the number, let me know if you don't get it ok?

x

Nicola

ok hey thanks nic it will be a comfort to me that nic cheersxxxx darren

my progress report today,,,,got a little further than yesterday!!!!about a third of a mile and i stayed there for about 20 minutes ,,i wanted to go further cause i was feeling quite confident today but i thought to myself no be happy with small steps ,,because if i had gone further and started to panic then i would be back to square one,, so i am happy with the progress i am making ,,on the way home i visited my mum and told her what i was doing and told her how far i had reached and she said that was half way there ,,,so hey only 10 days then i have to do it for real as it were but i really do think i feel more comfortable when out as far as that,,,when i am out all you guys give me inspiration cause i do think of you all ,,and now of course i am not just doing it for me and mum i am doing it for all you aswell ok so look how many people i could let down if i fail,,,no hang on there is no way i can fail need to see mum in hospital so ,,ok i will again post tomoro and keep you upto date thanks guys ,,xxxx darrenxxx

hi darren, you have come a long way since your first posting, well done. love april

apriltones

Darren,

Great News!!!!!!

You are progressing by leaps and bounds.

You are right to take your small steps , you would`nt want to overwhelm yourself.

You are doing great though, so keep at it.

Let us know when you reach your destination.

You are not going to fail, there is no way you can. You have already accomplished so much.

I am so very proud of you Darren.

Take care,

Diana xxx

THANK YOU apriltones for your kind words they do mean so much xxx darren xx

""HAPPINESS IS ALWAYS THERE UNDERNEATH THE ANGER AND DESPAIR""

hey diana thanks your support really means alot hey without all you guys where would i be right now,,the best investment i ever made was this computer ,,,,,thank you diana xxx ,darren xxx

Darren,

You have already suceeded as you've bene further than you have done for a long time . Pushing back your boundaries.

So each day is a new success.
    Glad you stopped by to see Mum and she was accepting and encouraging too.

How are you feeling now ??

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

hi there .,,,todays report,,,felt quite positive again today so off i started towards the bupa hospital got about a quater of a mile extra tonite but but but ,,i started to have those feelings pf panic again ,,my head started going light and its really strange because when i have those feelings its like i dont recogise where i am althou i have been there a thousand times ???but i did recognise the feelings and dealt with them wasnt easy because all i wanted to do is leave the threatening situation ,,and of course by doing that if i had left rather quickly then i would just reinforce the fear and doing that is why i am where i am now slightly (agraphobic),,,,(avoidence) is the key here because if i can learn not to avoid places or situations where i do panic then i have cracked it,,and besides i cannot afford to panic at the moment because i do have to see mum in the hospital,,,i am so impatient i just want to go now and get on with my life but how hard is it fighting the panic it really does take all of your energy and when you have finished fighting it and your back in your ""safety zone"" you get depressed because your tired of fighting the anxiety so were does it end,,,,anyway i am not going to use the avoidence salution anymore and if i do panic in a certain place then i will just go back there the next day to reassure myself there is no threat and i will go a little further ,,so all in all guys a little dissapointing tonite but i havent let it get to me as i would have done 2-3 years ago simply because i know now that avoidence has got me were i am now and i dont like it so no more avoidence,,,thanks xxxxxx darren xxxx

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information