Thread: Lymphoma

Lymphoma

I've been worrying about lymphoma for months now as got 6 lumps by my groin and leg doctor checked and said its lypomas he did blood tests fbc ferritin crp liver function as I've been waking up with my head slightly sweaty they all came back clear apart from showing a fatty liver but the lumps are still there they are hard and slightly movable but I've been getting really tired of late feel poorly in just so stressed by all this I don't know if I have lymphoma as I don't feel well

Re: Lymphoma

You have to trust your doctor on this one to be honest as they have examined them and we can't obviously.

They can take some time to go down though

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks for reply I check them 15 times or more a day he said one was a lymphnode but was in normal range all the bloods came back clear so why do I feel poorly and tired

---------- Post added at 00:34 ---------- Previous post was at 00:29 ----------

Would a full blood count indicate lymphoma was present I've been told it would as it's a blood cancer .. Also would my dOctor not tell me the extent of my results to save my worry like if something was slightly high he decided not to say to save me worrying again I've been told its more than his jOb is worth to miss something

Hi

I think the other comment was right...the doctor is the one to trust here.

My son is shortly going to have some investigations because they have found he had swollen glands and she said other swollen lypth nodes in his neck. He has night sweats, large tonsils, and glue ear currently.

She said they were going to do blood tests.
    CT neck scan
    Maybe chest xray

I think the blood tests are to see if you have any underlying issues such as an atuoimmune problem.

You have had the blood tests which show as ok....so I'm sure they are not concerned that it can be lymphoma if they havnt said to do any further tests.

Have you had a virus's recently...if you body is feeling run down from something like that it could be the cause....

I reckon you'll be fine

Xxxx

I am covered in lumps. It's called multi lipoma. They are totally harmless but it didn't stop me worrying.

My ex husband has lymphoma cancer. If they thought there was even a slight chance you had it they would not just let you go. You are tired because you are worrying a lot.

Please can you delete this post please Carnt find out how to thanks for all the replys

Hi

I've had a look not sure how to delete it....can you do it by looking at your posts.

Hopefully someone will see this and remove for you

Xx

Thread Information