Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Back To Work At Last!!!!!!!!!!

Back To Work At Last!!!!!!!!!!

Well ive taken a big step forward today and went to the doctors and asked her to sign me of the sick. She wasnt sure i was ready for it but started to get the feeling its now or never. Strange but in a way i am looking forward to getting back into a routine after 10 weeks of but on the other hand am dreading it. What if i panic and want to get out, and if i do ive failed again. A thousand things are going through my head and now i am asking myself why i was so positive when i went to the doctors. Couldnt have even been the wine that made me decide to go to doctors today to get signed back on to work because i didnt touch a drop last night!!!!!!!!! LOL Well i suppose by Monday night i will have worked myself into a total state worrying about Tuesday morning. Another problem do i get my mum to have Samantha monday night so i can go into work at 6.30 and miss the day staff coming on at 7. Imagine it will be so much harder going in with the crowds all asking how i am etc. Decisions!!!! Well i suppose the biggest one has been made today and i cant go back on it, plus i sent my return to work note in first class today so they will know i am coming back. Well i can only try, but just a bit anxious how hard it will be trying, plus ive chosen a week where my close friends at work are all on leave, so if "go in to one" there is no one there who understands. Maybe should stop thinking now until Tuesday morning. Going to iron my uniform now then at least i can get used to seeing it hanging in my bedroom.

Sal xxxx

Sal

Good on you girl - I am very proud of you. You know that we are all here to back you up and give you all the support you need.

It will be a big challenge for you and if you manage this one then you will be over such a big hurdle.

Please don't worry too much. If you go back and feel unwell then go to a nice quiet place - I usually go to the loos, sit down and just take some deep breaths and then congratulate yourself on what you have done to get back to work.

If you can do it then I will toast you with a drink next week. []

Well done Sal!

xxx

Nicola

Thankx Nicola

Just hope i can do it. If i can do it it will be large glasses of wine we need Nicola!! xx

Sal xxxx

All the best Sal
    Vilma

Hiya Sal,

Great News!!!!

I am so happy to hear that you are ready to move on ahead. Of course with some anxiety, which is to be expected. But you will be just fine I am sure of it.

Try not to work yourself up to much about it till Tuesday. You will just cause yourself some unneccesary worrying.

Remember, we are all here rooting for you dear.

You have taken a "HUGE" step forward. "You said all you can do is try". You could have decided to stay off forever, but you did`nt, you have decided to go back and try. What a success in your recovery journey.

Keep us posted on how things are going for you Sal.

I wish you all the luck on Tuesday. Though I know you will do just fine.

Take care,

Diana xxxxx

Diana

Thanks for that made me feel a lot more positive. Will keep you up to date how it goes. Just hope i can take that big step and get into work

Lots of love Sal xxx

Thanks Vilma Will really push myself because as Diana says its a positive step forward.

Sal xxxx

Sal,

No problem sweetie. I am glad you feel more positive.

You will do just fine, I am sure of it.

It is truly a "POSITIVE STEP FORWARD".

Take care dear.

Lot`s of Love back at ya Sal :-D

Diana xxxxx

Hi Sal, : 0 )

Well done you! [^] I know it's not easy! and I am proud of you : 0 )

I will be thinking of you and I hope it all goes well! Feel free to have as much PMT as you want! I have decided I am going to have a never ending supply!!!!!!!!! [:0]

If you need someone to offload onto after I am here for you! []

Go get em girl!!!! [:I]

Take care & loadsa loadsa luck!

Love PMT PIP'S [:X] XX

Hey Sal,

Well done - what a fabulous step to take.

You will have lots positive thought with you when you go back.

If you do start to feel overwhelmed - rescue remedy laced water and you could arrange with your manager to review it after a few days and perhaps have the option of doing shorter days to start with to settle you back in.

Well done

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information