Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Back To Work At Last!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Sal - I was so scared when I went back but you know it was surprisingly fine and have been stuck there ever since lol[}]

Emily

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Understanding is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad

Hi Pips

Do not fear i will be using loads of your PMT infact on Tuesday you will probably feel more drained than me because i will have pinched it all LOL Yep i guess i probably will off load on you and i am really pleased you are here for me. I hope your weekend at work goes ok, but just remember after Tuesday ill be once again working weekends YUK Anyhow Pips you take care and we will talk soon.

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

Hi Meg

Yep i will have plenty of rescue rememdy and my diazepam if feel really bad. I will speak to my manager and personnel and just hope they are a bit more understanding than when i went off sick. But at least i am going to give it a go, i just hope i can cope with it.

Thanks for your support.

Lots of love Sal xxxx

Hi Emily

Will probably end up like you stuck there LOL Was looking forward to it yesterday now as having a bad day not sure ive done the right thing. But ill try my hardest I just wish it was Tuesday now and ill the waiting game was over. Speak soon.

Lots of love Sal xxxx

Sal,

Don`t get discouraged, you have done the right thing.

This is something you need to do for you and nobody else. Atleast you can say you tried, instead of saying "I wish I had done this or that".

All you can do is try and that`s is all you can expect from yourself is to try, try and try again till you get it right.

Hang in there dear. You are not alone, we are all here to support you every step of the way.

Though you may be a little anxious/nervous on Tuesday don`t worry, because even those who don`t suffer this disorder have the same feelings when re-starting a job or going to a new one. So as far as "NORMAL" goes that is quite "NORMAL". LOL....... :-D

Keep us updated on your progress Sal.

Take care and best wishes go out to ya,

Diana xxxx

Diana

Thanks for that. I know i am definately going to try it however hard it is. Like you say if i dont i will never know if i could have managed it. Loads of deep breaths and positive thoughts should go a long way in helping me, although at the moment i have got myself feeling really down and feeling alone, although i know i am not. Tears seems to be the top of my agenda today!!!! Speak soon

Lots of love Sal xxx

Hiya Sal,

So pleased to hear that you are going back to work next week [8D].

Of course it wont be easy, you haven't been there for several weeks now and you are bound to feel nervous.

But, you WILL survive it and come out the other end, no matter how bad you feel at the time .

I still panic at work even now but have learned to just go with it and know that it will not last long and will pass as it has every other time

Anyway, Sal, Good Luck and keep us posted!

Kate x

Thanks Kate

Just replied to your post at same time SPOOKY!!!! Can only try and like you say i will survive it however hard it seems at the time. Just wish it was the day now because its going to cloud my weekend. One of my friends has just rang and told me im going out tonight, havent been out for months into the town on a friday night but she wouldnt take no for an answer. So just went and bought myself a new outfit to cheer me up and i am quite looking forwards to it now. Only problems is all the pubs stay open until 2 a.m. so could be looking at a bad head in the morning LOL Speak soon.

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

Awww Sal,

No tears ey????

I know we all get in our "SLUMPS", but trust in you as we trust in you.

You will be fine dear, you truly will.

We already know it is going to be a bit uncomfortable for you on Tuesday, but nonetheless a great stepping stone indeed.

Dry your eyes dear. Things are not as bad as you may think they are.

You were strong enough to take the step to ask to be signed off to go back to work and you will be equally strong enough to make it there and get through the day no matter how hard it is, because you are strong enough to do this.

I know you are!!! Don`t get down on yourself now or beat yourself up you are doing everything right, and remember if you need a little extra support or any kind of help at all, just come here, we are here for you.

Take care sweetie, things will get better.

Keep ya chin up!!!!!

Love Diana xxxxx

Hiya Sal,

Hope you have a lovely night out![^]

Kate x

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information