Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Back To Work At Last!!!!!!!!!!

Diana

Thanks for that. But you know when you head goes in the overload and you cant slow your thoughts down, seems its got a grip of me at moment. Starting to worry now how ill get to work. Will i be in a fit state to drive and once there you have to go through all the security checks which takes about 10 minutes, the thought of that is making me feel like ill pass out. Just hope i can manage to get through all that then go hide in a corner until i calm down. Think ill give watching Bad Girls a miss on Monday night, might put me of going in on Tuesday altogether LOL!!!! Well of to pamper myself and get ready for my girlie nite out. Plenty of makeup around the eyes to hide the puffiness LOL Thanks for everything.

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

Sal,

No problem dear.

I hope you have fun tonight. Tie one on for me as well. LOL.............. :-D

I know how our heads get us to think and feel all sorts of negative thoughts and feelings.

Just remember though that it is only head chatter.You will do just fine.

Try if you can to keep those thoughts positive, do your breathing exercises and a little rescue remedy and water as needed.

If you need to, talk to your supervisor and let him/her know that you may need to take a break or two and to please be patient with you.

Also if you get a chance and need that extra boost, hop on the pc and someone will be here to calm you down and see you through the tough times.

You are not alone dear, you will never be alone again.

Try not to let the "WHAT IFS" get in your head over the weekend just try to relax, have fun tonight and deal with Tuesday on Tuesday.

Take care dear, and keep us posted on how you are doing over the weekend okay?

Get all gussied up for tonight, and put plenty of make up on around the eyes for the puffiness and plenty of lipstick on for the fellas LOL............... :-D

Have fun dear.

Take care,

Love Diana xxx

Hi Diana

Im all ready to go out and looking forward to it, at least it will take my mind of everything for a while. Its amazing when you make a bit of effort with yourself how much better you feel. Well at least for tonight i can forget all about work and concentrate on having a laugh with the girls. Even when you get excited over something you still get that anxious feeling!!!! Just had a glass of red to set me of on the right foot, ill probably be out of it by 10 LOL Might do me the world of good tonight and like my friend said there will be loads of people down there who i havent seen for months, they probably thought i left the country!!!! Might get some free drinks LOL Will be in touch tomorrow. Hope you have a good night. Take care and thanks

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

Sal xxxx

Hi Kate

Thanks for that!!! My biggest dilema at the moment is what colour lipstick, if only it could be like that all the time LOL

Take care

Lots of love Sal xxxx

Sal,

Good for you.

Just think about tonight, tonight and tomorrow, tomorrow and so forth.

Amazing what a little lipstick and eyeshadow can do ey???? LOL.............. :-D

I know what you mean about exciting feelings, feeling like anxiety. Sucks does`nt it?????

Should be nice to see all of your old friends, and hey "FREE" drinks are always nice.

Take care dear.

Do enjoy your girls night out.

I`ll be thinking of you.

I Look forward to your post tomorrow.

Don`t over do it though. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing. LOL.........

Love Diana xxxx

Thanks for message Sal,

Have a Fab night sweetie!

Don't cop of with a Jim Fenar(Bad Girls) Though!!! Don't want you having a Panic Attack!!!!

Loadsa love PMT PIP'SXX

Hi Pips

Hope work goes ok for you. Woke up with terrible hangover so going back to bed soon. Rolled in at 3 a.m. as you do, had a really good night and forgot all about work until i got up and recieved the post!!!!!!! I got assaulted last year, nothing serious just a head but and suffered a canny black eye, well just recieved letter in post to say they wont pay out criminal injuries. Makes me laugh as someone at work who had a little bite on the hand got £1000! Service really does stink LOL

Take care

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

Hi Diana

Why does alcohol & hangovers make you wake up so early LOL Had a really good night, a few free drinks always helps!!!! As you see by post to pips didnt get in til 3 AAHHHH. Feeling a tad rough now so going to go back to bed. But amazingly didnt think about work at all!!!!!!!! Speak soon

Lots of love Sal xxxx

GO SAL!!!!GO SAL!!!!GO SAL!!!! GO SAL!!!!!right behind you mate ok,,xxxx darrenxxxx

""HAPPINESS IS ALWAYS THERE UNDERNEATH THE ANGER AND DESPAIR""

Just seen an advert on tv about Bad Girls on Monday night and nearly stopped breathing. Suddenly realised that on Tuesday morning im going to be thrown into that. Cant exactly panic in charge of a group of prisoners can I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to pretend i am fine and normal and not sure if im up to putting on a brave face like that!!!!!

Sal xxxx

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information