Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye and good luck xxx

Re: Bye and good luck xxx

Don't delete her account

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Lisa

Despite the 'Muppet' thing ;-)

You have done amazing things on NMP and helped so many people, perhaps now is a good time to move on.

I am perplexed a how many friendships can be affected by stupid arguments on here for which there is no need. NMP was, and is, there to help people. From time to time people will have disagreements but people need to work them out. The amount of times PRIVATE conversations just get posted on FB for effect is ridiculous.

Like Nic I am seriously considering shutting NMP down as its affecting Nic's health and I will NEVER let that happen. For someone with a serious Heart Conditions, oh and Crohn's disease I think she has/is doing a great job at keeping NMP going. I also do not like the amount of abuse that admins in general get. People need to realise that they are guests on NMP they have not right to be here, I would never be an admin I am not sure I could cope !

Alex
    xxxx

P.S Never ring me and sing (sorry howl) at me again ;-)
    I am very, very shocked to read this and how people have been abusing the angels who run this site, I've been oblivious to it. I just sent my facebook details to Lisa, no wonder if she doesn't reply after hearing this absolute crap. I honestly had no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco45er View Post
    Don't delete her account
    I second that, absolutely, but at the same time the most important thing is the health and well-being of the people who run this site.

I don't know what else to say

I am feeling sad this morning reading about all that has happened.Lisa I wish you love and happiness you have been nothing but friendly and kind to me. Nicola and Alex you have wonderful site that helps so many,can understand how you feel,I bless you both,Health and wellbeing is very important.....you do wonderful job....
    Love Petra xxx

your be missed
    good luck and god bless

Sorry to hear this too.
    Easy solution to the admin team. Close the abusers accounts instead of losing members who really do care for each other. To all the idiots the admin team are talking about (you know who yous are) Use FB for your silly little opinions and grow up!
    Thats why i don't do FB it's Full of Bulls*"t.

Good lisa

Lisa

Had to pop back in and say how much you will be missed. And thanks for yr support for me with my struggles

May u continue to flourish and grow stronger for yourself and your family.

Much love

Macc

Xxxxx

Lisa Good bye and Good Luck

Take Care x

What on earth has been happening, all I know the odd time I have popped into chat room there are no names I recognise from the forums so can only assume they are there to make trouble

Bless you all for all you do

Love Joy

Lisa honey, you need to do what is best for you although I definately do not want to see you go.

Nic I am so sorry to hear that you continue to receive abuse. I agree a no tolerance attitude is maybe required.

People need to remember that this is your site, bought, paid for and run by you (and your team of course), this means that we are here at your invitation. If people become abusive 1 warning then delete the account.

I posted a thank you to NMP yesterday and I stand by what I said then.

Joy I am a chat room regular and can assure you that I for one am not out to make trouble and neither are the vast majority of the members there.

Take care Lisa and you know where I am honey.

Elen xxx

Joy, this didn't have anything to do with the chat room, people in there are rarely in there to cause trouble. It is used by a lot of older members though, which is why you may not recognise the names from the forums.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information