Thread: whats the point anymore

whats the point anymore

Everything is helpless now living my life in fear and pain and no one to help me already to the point of planning my goodbyes cause I know its all to late , I know I have breast cancer and no doctor will listen , its anxiety !! NO ITS NOT !!!!! IF U WOULD CHECk UD REFER ME BUT NO IIM MAKING IT UP !!!!!

Re: whats the point anymore

ah Mrs way to worried.
    I feel for you.
    i have got so many fears at the minute, breast cancer being one of them, and i have got to the stage i have just accepted that i have cancer in at least one place, maybe more.
    i can understand how you feel with your fear, but please realise you are not alone x x
    it sounds crazy to other people, and i am not sure if its me in my head or real pains and symptoms anymore,
    i feel like i am living in a daze just waiting for the inevitable.
    message me if you need to x

Hin....please don't work yourself up....

Today I have Pnemonia, and Melanoma cancer...

Woke up with this morning with terrible back pain, breathless all day long...the list goes on. I'm getting an emergency appointment with the doctor to Oreos hopefully.

I to be fair have a very strange mole on my body that over the year has scabbed and itches now it looks bad....p,us I've had an allergy problem for months causing a lot of mucus phlegm,,,,I went on a cancer website that said the last few months of live with cancer is increased mucus, breathlessness etc etc.,,,so now I'm totally convinced....

This is what it's like for us HA Sufferers....my husband is fed up with me...the doctor prob thinks I'm mad...every time I go there he says Im ok...yeah I can't breath...,I'm ok.....

Unless you have found a lump in your breast...you will have to believe your doctor....if you want a second opinion go for it...ask for a female GP and ask her to feel for you.,.,

Xxx

I have very lumpy breasts anyway so never sure , its just the pain when I touch it plus the rippling which my doc says is stretch marks :/ plus I have shoulder pain and my armpit feels swollen , there r only male docs at my surgery I just want him to refer me but he won't

Hi last year my sister had a lump in her breast which hurt it turned out to be a cyst the doctor told her if it was cancerous there would be no pain at all just a lump hope this helps a bit.

Thread Information