this is my first forum post about this drug for me. i have just started taking paroxetine 20mg daily, i have taken all sorts of drugs my whole life, zoloft effexor and so on. ( so many i cant even remember all of them ) but so far paroxetine has been the best so far, i feel a lot better day to day Im not day dreaming any more of very bad thoughts and my aggression is under control with only 2 side effects, difficulty urinating . And the first time i have ever had this side effect from any drug i have ever taken. A massive increased sex drive. and I mean a lot. i cant stop thinks about it. not to get to personal but i have never had this my whole life. i have never had a girlfriend and I have never even tried to get one so my sex drive my whole life was very low due to deep depression and other social problems. HAS ANY ONE had this side effect. because in all the post's i have read about this drug, it decreases a sex drive. but not on me. sorry if this was a bit to personal but i hope some one else out there can tell me if it goes away or it stays for as long as im on the drug. thanks you all for being so understanding, this very personal and will understand if you ask for this post to be removed because of the nature of it. thank you all again.