Dear All,

I am allowing myself to make use of this forum space in the hope that some of you might be able to spare some time to help with a research I am conducting as part of my Psychology degree at London Metropolitan University.

My research concerns the barriers people might be facing when trying to adhere with their treatment. Non-adherence is a growing health problem both in developed and developing countries, and affect most people following medication for chronic disorder.As some of you may know it is sometime even harder for people suffering from depression or anxiety to stick to their medication treatment because of many different reasons such as nasty side effects or social stigma.

In order to find out more about the reason people don't obviously always stick to their medication regimen I have compiled a short questionnaire, and I need people between the age of 18-90 years old, currently following a prescribed medication treatment to help me complete it.

The research is anonymous, and you can use an aliases to complete it. It's downright simple and you simply have to choose a number which reflects best your opinion on a 1-5 scale. ( The instruction are attached to the questionnaire)

Completing it is simple, and should take 10-15 min. I know this is a lot to ask but if some of could help it would be really appreciated as I am in desperatge need for more participants.

Unfortunately I cannot attach the documents to this post, so if you wish to participate or have any question please send me a message on the forum or via email at: cbayetti-at-gmail-dot-com or clb0255-at-my.londonmet.ac.uk

I know this is a lot to ask, but hopefully your participation will help yielding results which will allow health professional to better help people suffering from conditions such as depression and anxiety!

Thanks a million !
Clement Bayetti -