Thread: frequent urination :( when will it go??

Unhappy frequent urination :( when will it go??

Hi there everyone

I've not been too bad for two weekish but for some reason this frequent urination has crept back in and feel bad today and i've got the urge very frequently, also when I go like bursting I have measured it and its only about 250ml which isn't alot really.

Could it be because im not drinking enough fluids and the urine is concentrated which could be irritating my bladder???

Also I noticed im not good today after having a can of larger last night, it seems im worse when I drink larger but not wine, its weird, any advise???

I am waking up to use the bathroom 3 times
    in the night and im a very poor sleeper, just been in Holland and Barratt spending a fortune on herbal remedys instead of googling.

Also im suffering with my bowels a bit like constipated, then the runs, and feeling bloated, my doc thinks these are both related and sounds like IBS, as I do have IBS but not had a flare up for a good couple of years, I feel they just dont know what to do with me :((((

Had all tests done i.e. full bloods, urine culture, pelvic/kidney ultra sound, cystoscopy so my doc says they have done the relevant tests and cant find anything wrong but im still worried, why wont it go??

Any advice would be much appreciated.

How can this be anxiety, I just dont get it????

Jayne x x

Re: frequent urination :( when will it go??

I am going through this right now. Never had it before so this is a new anxiety thing for me.

You have had all the tests, this is anxiety. I know it sucks and interferes with your life, but they have ruled everything out so it is anxiety.

If anxiety can give you IBS symptoms then it can give you irritable bladder as well.

Your nervous system is tied in with your urinary tract. It's a part of the fight and flight thing we face when anxious.

Ok thanks for the positive post, it helps just to know it's not just me and I'm going mental, thanks again if you do find anything that helps could you let me know ) thanks again Jayne xx

My doc advised me to google 'bladdermatters'.
    She also advised drinking more fluids so that your bladder is full before you go. Avoiding drink only makes it worse, apparently. x

Thanks for the reply, I'll google that see what info I get, once I google though I start looking at things I shouldn't
    Thank
    Jayne x

Anyone help : frequent urination :( when will it go??

Anyone else had or know about this anxiety symptom it's horrible, been my docs again but just need it to go!!! Xx

Jayne, if you are suffering from irritable bladder there are medications which can help x

She said, I'm tired of the war
    I want the kind of work I had before

Thanks I have mentioned that to my doc but because they think it's anxiety/ibs related they want me to see if I can control it, it does seem irritated so Im going to stop drinking tea and coffee and he has also told me to have my last drink no later than 7 pm is there anything that you can buy over the counter that you know of? Xx

Don't. think your docs' attitude is very helpful but you could try cranberry capsules. Also have a read about d-mannose, I can't remember if that's just for an infection. Hope you find something that helps x

She said, I'm tired of the war
    I want the kind of work I had before

Thanks Jane, I'll try your advice, hope it works I'm well fed up xx

Thread Information