Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread: I give up

Hi Karen

I am so sorry you did not get a definitive answer. I know this is not supportive, but I do not know if they truly know what your NEEDS and WANTS truly are. You do hun, that is the difference.

I feel like I am hitting my head against a brick wall and I so feel your anger and frustration.

I appreciate I am new to NMP but I am not knew to eating disorders. All I can think is sit tight and keep your fingers crossed that they will understand you. Trust me hun, starving is not the answer, it brings pure misery and death eventually.

You ARE fighting a system and you need to stay strong in your resolve.

Take lots of care.

Love Fran XX

Thank you for the support.

Piglet: I feel like I have been here so many times with the so called experts not really knowing what to do with me.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">When will you know the final outcome of this assessment?
    <div align="right">Originally posted by Piglet - 06 September 2006 : 17:08:01</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Who knows? [Sigh...] Whenever they make a decision. I was told they will write to me with their decision. This is my future, or lack of one, we are talking about here :(.

Mary Rose: Thank you for your support. Are you feeling better? Whatever happens my time at the clinic is finishing at the end of this month. That's the only certainty. It doesn't seem to matter that there is nothing else available.

Fran: Thank you. I appreciate that you have had similar struggles trying to get help. I'll be interested to know how you get on with the therapist on Saturday.

Starving myself might not be the answer but it's all I feel I can do right now. My life is a mess and I can't see past the end of the month, not just because I am finishing at the clinic but also because that is when K is moving. The only way I can cope is by not eating.

Karen xx

<center>(((((((K))))))))</center>

Love Piglet xx

(((((Karen)))))

Well done for going to the assessment and coping, it sounds a right palaver! However they haven't said no yet so there is still a chance you will get the therapy you need. I hope they sort it soon.

Night night,

Love and hugs,

Lisa x

Morning hun,

What you up to today?

Love Piglet x

hello Karen.Thanks 4 asking after me.Feel poorly still,but it will pass in time.Off tommorrow for a week so i will be out of the loop and wont know what is going on with you hun,i do hope the therapists do the right thing,it is amazing to me how they gamble with peoples lives.I have seen a councellor once,Waited for 8 months and she was appalling .I never went back,and did not complain either[so my own fault there!]That is only a small taste of how it can go wrong so lord knows the despair you must feel at the moment.WELL you have us totalk to Karen and in your dark moments i know you have friends here who you can turn to.I shall be thinkin of you all week and sending you positive vibes.Take care hun.love as ever,mary rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Hi Karen,

Morning, I hope you're ok today.

Hugs,

Lisa x

PS Just seen this is on page 50 now, may be time to start a new thread with a more positive title soon [?]

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread Information