Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: plz some one help me I beg u

Re: plz some one help me I beg u

Thanks for all ur support and telling me ur experiances it does give me some hope and I need hope right now so bad I have hit rock bottom this time and don't no why I have developed this phobia of taking tablets I always think oh I'm gunna freak out if I take this its gunna make me feel funny crazy I no and the worst thing is the derealisaton part of it for me its so scary and just won't go away I'm scared a been alone snd constantly think the worst I love been a sleep cos I can't feel any thing but then I fear waking up cos I no how I'm going to feel do u think within a few weeks taking the cit I will feel an improvement and thank u all so much for commenting as I feel so alone and feel like there is only me like this

You will definitely feel better. I was afraid to take pills too, after 6 years of anxiety episodes I decided I needed some relief. I hit bottom too, would not leave my house, for weeks or more. My mom finally flew out to my state where I live and dragged me to th dr. To get help. I know the meds will start helping, just takes a bit to work. Hang In there.

Thanks snoopy I will deffo start the cit tonight I am scared and no doubt once I take one will start freaking out god knows why but I will stick with it for sure I've got some people from the mental health coming to see me monday as well I just want my life back and be able to go places with my son I miss those things so much and its really hard cos he is only four and dosnt understand wich any four year old wouldn't but I want to beat this so bad

Crikey fella, it sounds as if you are really suffering at the moment. Just remember that this level of anxiety WILL pass. It always does. When a fresh dose of anxiety arrives it will often knock you back just like you describe but it will level out in a while. The meds should take the edge off and speed your recovery. Good luck with it.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I promise that the way you are feeling is all totally and utterly normal in anxiety. The only way out is to remove the fear from the way you feel. I promise you with all my heart that you are NOT mad, NOT loosing it and NOTHING horrible is going to happen to you!!! I PROMISE.

You need to stop worrying about the way you feel and carry on with as much normality as you possibly can. This is not easy and really f***in awful at this present time but it will make you feel better in the long run. No matter how crappy / horrid you feel right now...it's not forever....just for now. Your mind needs you to give it a break!!!! So give it one!!

Again I promise it's all normal and it will get better xxx

I started the cit last night and worked my self in to a frenzy and got my mum to come and sleep in the spare bed I have such a fear of tablets and don't no if its me wats making me worse or the tabs I woke up this morning in a frenxy as well the feeling of not been hear and unreal is kiling me and the head aches

Welcome my friend, first of all your not going mad. Your worrying so much that ya head carnt take it all in. Lets get one thing straight here, nothing bad is going to happen to you. You need to start telling yourself your fine. Try and involve yourself in something that will distract you from all your negative thoughts, because its those thoughts that are pulling you down. Alot of us have gone through this and recovery is all about staying strong and being positive. You WILL get better, stay strong my friend, big hug to ya

Thanks for being so nice and I want to be positive and I try so hear its just too much I really want my life back so bad and can't stop thinking that I've got a stupid brain tumour its cos I've had head aches over 3 months and can't think wat else it could be I wish I wasn't scared a medication cos maybe valium would help I dunno

Well tonight will be night 2 on citalipram 20mg I'm scared dunt no why but I am and I build my self into a frenzy I do have some valium diazepam thinking bout taking one a them scares me as well wat do I do grrrrrrr why can't I be normal

Try and keep calm adam, I and many others know exactly what you're going through and its easy for me to say, but it really is the key to feeling better. You will not get better overnight, but the sooner you start to think calmer you will start to feel better and the physical symptoms will subside. Its hard to get your head round the fact that this is just anxiety doing this to you but it is, its amazing how unwell and strange it can make you feel but your just overloaded at the moment, and the only way to get rid of some of the anxiousness is to relax and breathe and just calm down. I can't say it enough. Take your medication, I understand its scary but its there to help you. You will not go mad and you will not get hurt. All this nausea and headaches are just a result of adrenaline and muscle tension. They will not harm you. I was like you 6 years ago, no harm ever came of me. Please just believe its anxiety and you will get better. And if you ever need anyone to talk to this is the best place to do it.

Be strong mate.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information