Thread: Discharge,smear etc.

Discharge,smear etc.

Hey Everyone, Well i went for a repeat smear yesterday, after having a abnormal one 6 months ago. I was SOOO nervous but got through it. She did the smear and said i have a bit of white discharge there,so of course now im thinking there most likely is something wrong etc even tho i seem to of always had a bit of discharge etc. Ive suddenly become quite itchy down there too but i dont no if this is in my mind because of the smear thing etc. Does anyone else get white discharge? SORRY TMI! I have to wait till my results next tues and im so worried!! Im scared itl still be abnormal and ill have to go to the hosp and have something horrible done etc... anyone had this?? I no i did the right thing by going etc but im so worried now about that letter that will come through my door..... xxx

Re: Discharge,smear etc.

It may just be yeast infection, I doubt it's related to anything the smear is testing for. The itching could very well be in your mind though! As soon as I even think about itching, something starts to itch on me.

i always have white discharge, my GP told me its completely normal, infact he told me most women have discharge that looks like cottage cheese (sorry tmi) he says the only time discharge is ever something to worry about is if it has a foul smell, even then its more than likely just an infection x

Thanks everyone, thats put my mind at rest. Its the colopsony or however u spell it im gonna be worried about. I worry enough about smears lol xxx

Thread Information