Thread: aching left arm

aching left arm

Plz help for about 3 weeks now i have had an ache in my left arm its really been worrying me cos i know when u have a heary attack affects left arm docs done ecg and come back ok. What could this be?

Re: aching left arm

I have an ache in my left arm too and have had it for about a week.

I am thinking it is attributed to the carpal tunnel syndrome I have in both wrists but the left one is worse. Do you get any numbness at night?

Just as an aside note - when I had the heart attack the pain was in my right arm.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Dosent a heart attack just happen did u have pains in your arm first?

Yeah a heart attack just happens Bev. I had the pain in the chest and because I had the arm ache as well I knew something wasn't right.

This is why I am not really worried about the pain in my arm at the moment as I would not have been having another heart attack for over a week.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Have you been perhaps lying funny in bed or lying with your arm above your head? Mine seems to ache for ages if I lie on my arm or put it above my head at night xx

Yeah, I would think a heart attack would be much more sudden. Good you got it checked out though. Maybe posture as AngelHeart says? I get a dead arm and pain sometimes if I lie funny.

hi i have an achy left arm all the time i am always worrying its a stroke or heart attack sign but been having it 4 months on and off, dont focus onit and it will go i promise xxx

hi hun

Ive had an achey left arm and shoulder too along with my chest pain it was really bad last night im not sure whats causing it but doctor said its nothing bad i took some co codimal but doesnt do much it is a worry when things dont go away as you know it has been bothering me for a long time now and is frustrating that nothing seems to relieve it just hoping it will go away one day x
    Hope you are feeling better

Thread Information