Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do you feel??

how do you feel??

hi im just wondering how everyone feels everyday..........
    i mean do you live every minute with the anxiety..thoughts never leaving your mind...or does your anxiety build up and affect you one day but not the next........
    for me the last 7 months every minute of everyday i have lived with feeling dreadful..the symptoms etc...but also mentally i have found it hard i have a constant mental block which over takes everything and never gives me a minutes break.....
    i hope this makes sense but just wondered how everyone felt
    does anyone ever feel well or normal like before the anxiety took hold....because i feel like something has taken over my body and wont let go......
    thanks for reading

I no the anxiety is there waiting to come out every day.I just try my hardest to carry on.Have you tryed meds?
    I do find they help a little with the thought process thing.And they help rexlax me a bit.It does feel from time to time that the gremlin has taken me over.xxx

Hi

For the past week I have been anxious, i guess im never really that relaxed either, i have got to the point that its all to much for me, im sitting here anxious because my partner hasnt replied to an email i sent him about tonight and am thinking all sorts!!! Your not alone

"Why does life turn you upside down and inside out then back round again"

Hi, I used to have it 24 / 7 for years ,
    In the end it became almost boring, I feel it is just like an obsessional thing. Now days it doesnt happen all day everyday I get one proper panic attack every few days now and as soon as its done I forget it.

Dont get me wrong once in a while if it was so scarey i cant forget it until I go straight back out into the situation that caused it.

you will get better with ongoing determination, your allowed blips on the way to recovery.
    take care

mirryx

It's not everyday for me. I have good days and bad days. I also have good and bad parts of the day too. I try and remember that the good days are there and they will come again whenever I'm low. Sunday i felt normal for the first time in about two weeks. Today I'm a little bit jittery again, but I'm not as bad as I was. It really does vary for me.

Take care
    Daisybun

'This too will pass'

hi,my anxiety is with me all day!!!it usually calms down in the evening when the children are in bed and i have a bit of time on my own.take care rachelx x x

hi, how much help are you getting for this and how much do you know about anxiety disorders?

the facts are that they can last at least six months and the longer you go on without sufficient help the worse they get.

that is my case.

have you ever had a period of sustained anxiety before or is this the first one?

you will get better, everyone on here knows how you feel - you are not alone, and you can make a full recovery

emmas

I fight anxiety everyday, which I find extremely tiring. I feel like a totally different person to how I used to be.

[V]

Polly x

Hi
    I had anxiety constantly every day and night for about 4 months and like Polly found it exhausting. The intensity seems to have passed now but I still have days when all the thoughts and symptoms come flooding back. The nights this last week have been bad for me, because of the heat I think. Have you read Claire Weekes? Her books are great at helping you understand what is happening.
    Take care
    Love Helen

Hi.

For me I't always lurking I often feel on edge especially if the day is going ok. I think whens the panic coming. Unfortunatly I am a worrier and negative thinker and quite pessasmistic at times. Which doesn't help with the anxiety at all really.

I try to remember when I'm really bad things that I enjoy or make me happy. That helps at times.

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX X X

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information